Kemdruma Yoga arises when there is no planet in the second or the twelfth from the Moon. The presence of the Sun in these houses is of no consequence. OR The absence of sunapha , the anapha and the Durudhara yoga
in a birth chart signifies the existance of a kemdruma yoga.
Effects of Kemdruma Yoga in the Horoscope:
One born in this yoga is bereft of health, wealth, learning, wisdom, wife, progeny and mental peace. This yoga is said to reduce to a pauper even one born in a princely ambience.
The person suffers misery, failures, physical illness and humiliation.
According to Jataka Parijata, several other planetary dispositions lead to the formation of a Kemdruma Yoga. These other variants of the kemdruma yoga are equally bad and potant :
1. The Moon in the lagna or the seventh house sans Jupiter's aspect.
2. Deficient number of benefic dots (less than four) in the Ashtakavarga in the places occupied by planets, when all the planets are otherwise also weak.
3. The Moon in conjunction with the Sun, aspecteed by a deblitated planet, and occupying a malefic navamsha.
4. A waning Moon, occupying the eighth house ffrom the lagna, aspected by or associated with a malefic, in a case where birth takes place during the night.
5. The Moon in the Rahu-ketu axis , aspected by a malefic planet.
6. The fourth house from the lagna or the Moon occupied by a malefic planet.
7. The Moon, aspected by a benefic which has lost in planetary warfare, closley associated with Rahu or Ketu.
8. The Moon in Tula, in the varga of an inimical planet, aspected by an inimical or a debilitated planet.
9. A waning Moon in deblitation, with the native born at night time,
10. Saturn and Venus occupying , in the rashi and vargas, the sign of deblitated, malefic and inmical planets, located together or in mutual aspect.
Sage Jaimini too mentions of Kemdruma Yoga according to the Jaimini system of Astrology, this yoga obtains when there are equal number of malefic planets occupying the second and the eighth house from janma lagna.
Cancellation of Kemdruma Yoga in a Horoscope:
1. Presence of planets in kendras from the lagna. When this happens, the adverse kemdruma yield takes place to a highly benefic kemdruma yoga which bestows all comforts on the native.
2. Presence of planets in kendras from Moon.
3. All planets aspecting Moon.
4. The Moon or Venus occupying a Kendra and aspected by Jupiter.
5. A Strong Moon in a kendra associated with or aspected by Benefis like Mercury, Jupiter or Venus.
6. The Moon , occupying in the navmsha chart its exaltaion sign or the house of a very friendly planets, aspected by Jupiter.
7. The Moon Exalted in the tenth house and aspected by a benefic.
8. The Moon associated with a benefic planet or located between two benefics and aspected by Jupiter.
9. A Full moon occupying the lagna in conjunction with a benefic planet.
10. If at a birth , Mars, Jupiter be in Tula, theSun in Kanya and the Moon in Mesha, even if the other planets do not aspect the Moon, the Kemdruma Yoga gets cancelled.
For more information on kemdrum yoga or to know , if it exist in your horoscope, you can consult our astrologers or mail us at email@example.com
|Vedic Remedies For Planet Jupiter |
|Vedic Remedies For Planet Mercury |
|Lal Kitab Remedies For Planet Ketu |
|Vedic Remedies For Mars In Horoscope |
|Vedic Remedies For Planet Sun In Horoscope ||
|Gand Mool In Horoscope |
|The Gaja-Kesari Yoga-1 |
|Guru Chandal Yoga |
|Kemdrum Yoga In Horoscope |
|Kaal Sarp Dosha In Horoscope |
|Planet Moon In The Birthchart |
|Angarka Names |
|Planet Neptune In The Chart |
|Tips And Warning |
|Dream Pillow |
|Author Agreement |
|ELEMENTARY PRINCIPLES KALAPURUSHA - RASHI AND PARTS |
|Constituents Of Astrology ||