Performing Day : Any Sunday
Time : Early Morning,, Before Sunrise
Requirements : Lemon Yellow cloth or mat, Rice, Incense, Vermillon,
Wooden table, Some fruits, Oil lamp, Crystal Rosary, Copper Surya Yantra,
Mango woods, Ghee, Havan or yagna platform.
Some people are rich and some are poor , some people enjoy all
luxuries of life and some only manage to get bread and butter. Do these
things bother you ? This could be because of your fortune. If you want
to get rid of the Misfortune , you shall read this thouroghly. Tantra
is science of seeking the help of he benefic powers prevalent around us
whom we know as gods and goddess. Tantra is a science through which solution
to any problem can acheived. It is a means of linking to the powers of
the soul and making quick and sure progress in life.
of the most important part of Tantra is Surya or the science of the Sun.
>Sun is the essentiallity of life. Astrologically and spiritually sun represents
the soul. It denotes fame, fortune, success, power and progress. By linking
oneself to its subtle powers one could bring an end to all misfortune
in one's life.
Surya Sadhna is a divine boon for those who ever face
problems, hurdles and misfortune in their lives or several people that
no matter how hard working honest and intelligent they are good luck seems
to shun them. If such is you case and if nothing seems to work in warding
off bad luck and misfortune and if your face constant hurdles and problems
in every step, your should perform this Sadhana.
- Surya Sadhana ritual shall be performed on a Sunday
morning, before sunrise.
- One should take a bath and wear clean red clothes.
- Sit on a red mat or cloth facing east because east is the direction
of Lord Sun.
- Cover a wooden seat with lemon yellow cloth and out the Surya Yantra
- Take a steel plate and draw a Swastik with Vermillon.
- Lite the lamp and incense
- Offer red flowers vermilion, rice grains on Yantra.
- Take water in the right palm and pledge - I (speak your name) am doing
this Sadhana for the removal of these problems in my life (specify the
problems) and lord I am totally dependent on you and belive you.
- Let the water flow to the floor.
- Offer prayers to Lord Ganpati by chanting
" Om Gam Ganpataye Namah " eleven times.
- Pray to your Guru or Lord Shiva(thinking of him as your Guru) for Success
in the Sadhana.
- After this chant 5 rosary of the following mantra with a Tulsi rosary.
" Om Hreem Hreem Kleem
Hreem Hreem Om"
- After chanting the following Mantra, take water
in a cooper tumbler or vessel and put rise grains and vermilion in it
and offer it to the rising sun.
- Place the Surya yantrain you Puja Ghar and your misfortune would be
|Donations Prohibition In Lal Kitab Remedies |
|Lal Kitab Remedies For Planet Mercury |
|Vedic Remedies To Be Performed During Navratre |
|Vedic Remedies For Planets Through Herbs |
|Lal Kitab Remedies For Planet Rahu ||
|Results Of Kaalsarp Yogas |
|Guru Chandal Yoga |
|Pitradosh In Horoscope And Its Remedies |
|Manglik Dosha Or Kuja Dosha In Horoscope With Remedies |
|Kaal Sarp Dosha In Horoscope |
|Auspicious Date And Time Of Marriage |
|NUMBERS AND DISEASE, PLANETARY SIGNIFICANCE OF HERBAL CURES |
|Astro Remedies |
|Constituents Of Astrology |
|Planet Rahu In The Chart |
|Deepawali Puja |
|IMPORTANCE OF RAHU AND KETU IN HINDU ASTROLOGY |