together worshipped during the Navratri
(Nine Divine Nights) twice each year.
Durga, the Mother Goddess of the Hindus and a form of Devi and Shakti, is believed to have manifested in various forms,
and Navadurga are believed to be the most sacred aspects of Goddess Durga.
According to a Hindu tradition, it is believed that there are three major forms in which Goddess Durga manifested herself,
namely, Mahasaraswati, Mahalakshmi and Mahakali who are the active energies (Shakti)
of Brahma, Vishnu and Rudra respectively (without these goddesses the gods will lose all their powers). These three forms
of Durga further manifested in three more forms each, and thus emerged the nine forms of Durga,
which are collectively called Navdurga or Nine Durgas.
For Marriage :
Wear Gauri Shaker Rudraksha on any of the auspicious day of Navratri after taking bath . Wash it with milk, curd,
honey and water. Offer flowers, doop, diya to rudraksha and pray to Lord Shiva and Parvati for early and happy marriage.
For Wealth :
1. Place Crystal Shree Yantra in your Puja place (North )for wealth and Goddess Lakshmi's Blessings. Daily chant a Mala (108 time) the mantra
"Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalakshmye Namha"
2. Keep the stick of Imli tree in your pocket or in your cash box for increase in wealth during Navratri.
3. Chant Lakshmi Mantra (108 times) daily in front of Mahalaskmi Yantra starting from any of the days of Navratri for Wealth and blessing of Goddes Lakshmi.
3. Keep Seven Ashoka Tree Leaves in your Puja place and replace them after they get dry.
4. Keep Milk in small vessel at your bed side and sprinkle it in your home next morning.
Your can buy the Herbs online from Astroshastra, to be used as remedies through herbs
in Astrology. We provide authentic and original herbs obtained on auspicious time. You can mail us at email@example.com
for any sales enquiry.