The following points should be considered while assessing
the results of Kaalsarpa Yoga:
1. The 12 bhavas of a chart constitute the whole life of the native. A chart in which th- planets are well spread out is generally better thai the one in which the planets are
segregated in only half the portion of the chart as in the case of Kaalsarpa Yoga. This tends to imbalance the life of thenative in the areas specified by the nodal axis.
ascendant, ascendant lord, Sun and Moon carry special importance in a chart. / better position of all these gives essential strength to the chart and hence to the personality of tte
native. A good astrologer should first assess these constituents and only then conclude whether uncler the influence of an adverse Kaalsarpa Yoga, the native will be ruined or will
get through successfully.
3. The presence of other positive factors in a chart like exalted planets, planets posited in their own or friendly signs and planets aspecting their own houses, etc. give overall
strength to the chart and greatly help in reducing the malefic effects due to an inauspicious yoga.
4. The Kaalsarpa Yoga formed in the 3rd, 6th or 11th house is considered favourable as it does not cause much harm. This yoga formed in the 9th house is also not very harmful.
5. One needs to assess the position of the nodal axis in the Navamsha Chart. If the sign and house-wise position of the nodes improves, the adverse
effects be reduced.
6. Being Shadowy planets, the nodes are influenced by the planets with which they conjoin, planets aspecting them and the lords of the signs occupied by them. Also, the effect of
the constellation in which
the nodes fall in the birth chart is of paramount importance. If the nodes are in the constellations of benefic planets, favourable results can be expected.
Lal Kitab Remedies For Planet Mars
Vedic Remedies For Mars In Horoscope
Vedic Remedies For Planet Rahu
Vedic Remedies For Planet Moon
Lal Kitab Remedies For Planet Venus
Manglik Dosha Or Kuja Dosha In Horoscope With Remedies
Pitradosh In Horoscope And Its Remedies
The Gaja-Kesari Yoga-1
Results Of Kaalsarp Yogas
Kaal Sarp Dosha In Horoscope
Planet Sun In The Birthchart
Lucky And Unlucky Numbers
Planet Sun In Fifth House
IMPORTANCE OF RAHU AND KETU IN HINDU ASTROLOGY
Diseases Indicated By Afflicted Planets
Ling Puran Intro
Mahalakshmi Mahayantra (5" X 4") INR:2076 USD:32.95