The following points should be considered while assessing
the results of Kaalsarpa Yoga:
1. The 12 bhavas of a chart constitute the whole life of the native. A chart in which th- planets are well spread out is generally better thai the one in which the planets are
segregated in only half the portion of the chart as in the case of Kaalsarpa Yoga. This tends to imbalance the life of thenative in the areas specified by the nodal axis.
ascendant, ascendant lord, Sun and Moon carry special importance in a chart. / better position of all these gives essential strength to the chart and hence to the personality of tte
native. A good astrologer should first assess these constituents and only then conclude whether uncler the influence of an adverse Kaalsarpa Yoga, the native will be ruined or will
get through successfully.
3. The presence of other positive factors in a chart like exalted planets, planets posited in their own or friendly signs and planets aspecting their own houses, etc. give overall
strength to the chart and greatly help in reducing the malefic effects due to an inauspicious yoga.
4. The Kaalsarpa Yoga formed in the 3rd, 6th or 11th house is considered favourable as it does not cause much harm. This yoga formed in the 9th house is also not very harmful.
5. One needs to assess the position of the nodal axis in the Navamsha Chart. If the sign and house-wise position of the nodes improves, the adverse
effects be reduced.
6. Being Shadowy planets, the nodes are influenced by the planets with which they conjoin, planets aspecting them and the lords of the signs occupied by them. Also, the effect of
the constellation in which
the nodes fall in the birth chart is of paramount importance. If the nodes are in the constellations of benefic planets, favourable results can be expected.
Lal Kitab Remedies For Planet Rahu
Vedic Remedies To Be Performed During Navratre
Vedic Remedies For Planet Mercury
Lal Kitab Remedies For Planet Jupiter
Vedic Remedies For Planet Moon
Guru Chandal Yoga
Kaal Sarp Dosha In Horoscope
Kemdrum Yoga In Horoscope
Kaal Sarp Dosha In Horoscope
Pitradosh In Horoscope And Its Remedies
Planet Sun In Fifth House
Auspiciousness And Inauspiciousness Of Auspicious (apportune) Moment.
Planet Venus, Shukra In The Horoscope
Planet Rahu In The Chart
Silver Durga Bisa Yantra Small INR:1999 USD:31.73
Rahu Yantra In Silver Pendant INR:1500 USD:23.81
Silver Vastu Purush Yantra Small INR:1999 USD:31.73
Shree Yantra In Pendent Form INR:2400 USD:38.10
Gold Plated Ganesh Yantra INR:500 USD:7.94
Power Pendant-5 (Nepal Beads) In Silver Chain INR:17660 USD:280.32
Trishakti Pendant (Indonesian Beads) In Red Thread INR:2420 USD:38.41
Kartikeya Pendant (Nepal Beads) In Silver Chain INR:16535 USD:262.46
Three Mukhi Rudraksh Indian Silver Pendant INR:240 USD:3.81
Citrine In Silver Pendant (6 Caret) INR:1000 USD:15.87
Blue Sapphire Pendant With Chain (4 Caret App.) INR:2400 USD:38.10
Pearl In Siver Pendant (8 Caret)(Cultured) INR:2400 USD:38.10
Red Coral, Ruby & Pearl In Silver Pendant( 5 Ratti INR:15500 USD:246.03