Havana/ Homam is an ancient sacred fire ceremony
performed by learned purohits or pandits or gurus, in which various forms of the Divine gods and goddess are invoked in a sacred fire that has been
kindled according to the guidelines in the Vedic scriptures. Offerings are made into the fire (also called ahutis) while chanting Mantras.
The combination of the powerful energy of the fire and the Sanskrit mantras creates extremely auspicious and purifying vibrations and positive
energies , which are benefical and counteract negative force. Our great rishis have suggested that suffering due to past Dushkarmas are required to be mitigated
by Ashudha(medicine) , gemstones ( colour and radiation of cosmic energy), Daan (charity), Havan and Suraachana ( worship and prayers of divine in different forms)
, Japas, observing yama and Niyama.
Astroshastra learned purohits would perform the Homam on your behalf by taking sankal from you to appease planets and give you desired results.
Benefits of Havan/ Homam
1. Planetary Homam gives immense positive effects to counteract negative forces.
2. They not only give spiritual benefits, whereas they render healing, peace, calmness,
3. They appease planets and their corrosponding Lords.
4. They remove doshas present in the Horoscope.
5. They help in
reduction of depression, improvements in the ability to concentrate, heightened self-development
6. They are our offering to God and Goddess, therefore we should perform Havan or Homa by ourselfs or get it performed on your behalf.