They are natural ripened fruits of plant. The botanical name of the plant is 'ELAEOCARPUS GRANITRUS'. It comes in different colours and sizes. They are categorized on the basis of the line on them. They comes from One faced to Thirty Eight faced but commonly available form 1 - 21 mukhis. It is said that its seed contains the secrets of entire evolution of the cosmos within it. The devotees of Shiva, observe forms of
Shivalinga etc. in these beads. Each and every bead has unique energy or vibrations, which helps in correction of our aura(energy).
According to Shiv Puran, wearing it brings Prosperity , happiness and Good Health to the Wearer. According to Vidyesvara Samhitha, they are available in Four colours,
White, Red , yellow and Black. According to Padma Puraana, a man obtains a lakhfold merit by seeing them, a crorefold merit by touching it and ten crores of merit by wearing them .
Where are they Found?
Their trees are found in Nepal, Indonesia, India and countries of North Asia. They are there in some parts of the Western Ghats in South India, but the best quality ones come from Nepal, as certain altitude in Himalayas , the soil, atmosphere, and everything influences it.
From where can you buy Original and Authentic Beads ?
Genuine, energized and selected beads are available at Astroshastra, which are selected by experts in healing
therepy. We have other energized astrological products like Gemstone, Yantras etc. Astroshastra is committed to provide world, with rare
source of energy with purity and certificate of authenticity.
You can wear BEADS , BRACELETS, PENDANTS OR MALAS . They can be worn in Silk or Cotton Thread , Brass, Silver or Gold.
The Malas are made in 11 beads, 21 beads, 54 beads or 108 beads rosaries. Astroshastra has made different combination pendants, bracelets and rosaries and energise them for your benefit. Our beads are not only genuine but are sent after
being energize by rituals mentioned in ancient vedic literature.
WHY MALAS ARE MADE OF 108 BEADS ?
Legends associated with them :
There are various stories regarding the origin, in various Puranas. Ancient vedic scriptures like Shiva Purana, PadmaPurana (Chap 57) Srimad Bagwata
(Chap III to VII ) Rudraksh Jabbalaoapanishad, Mantra Maharnava, etc. mentioned about the greatness and wonderful properties of beads.
Once Lord Rudra was performing a great penance for thousands of divine years. He slightly opened his eyes. Drops of tears fell from his half closed eyes.
From those tear drops, cropped up its plants.
According to ‘Padma Puraana’, in the Krtha-yuga a demon named Tripura having killed the gods and after destroying all the worlds, remained firm in a city in the
intermediate region between the Heaven and the Earth due to the boon of Brahmaa. Lord Rudra was appraised of the trouble being created by the demon to the gods.
Rudra strung his bow with an arrow and killed the demon. Drops of perspiration fell
down from the body of Rudra, who was tired with exertion. Several Rudraaksha
pants cropped up from the drops of Rudra’s perspiration on the Earth.
It can nullify the effects of malefic planets to a great extent. Shastras say beads of any mukhis can
never do any harm to the wearer unlike Navratnas,
which have to be carefully chosen. No other necklace or bead is so auspicious and powerful as them.
You can click on the name of the beads mentioned on right side of page to know more about them. We have different combination Pendants , Bracelets and Malas listed under each heading on the right side of the page. HAPPY BROWSING.
Benefits of Rudraksha Beads :
1. They are lucky charms for health wealth and prosperity.
2. They are very good in controlling Blood Pressure.
3. They open Body Chakras and help in meditation.
4. They are helpfull in removing negative energies from body as well as home/office.
5. They appease their corrosponding planets.
6. They negate the malefic doshas in horoscope.
7. They remove all malefic Tantra effects on the wearer.
8. If the ash obtained by burning bead is mixed with the ash of gold in equal proportion and taken , one ratti as a doe in the morning
and evening , high blood pressure is controlled.
9. In case of small pox, take its ash with black pepper in equal proportion with water, kept at night for three months. One will cured
10. If a big bead is rubbed and paste is applied on a poisonous wound it will heal immediately without affecting the patient adversely.
How to Recognise Original beads:
1. It always has a rough surface but is not thorny, Thorny surface are artifically made.
2. In Natural beads the lines are not equidistance, but in an artifical ones, these are found carved at equidistance.
3. The energies can be checked by moving copper bangle around the Beads.
4. Its best to buy beads from a Genuine and Authentic Dealer.
How to purify the beads or rosaries :
On monday morning, one should take a bath before sunrise and the beads should be kept in oil for four to seven days, thereafter be washed well raw milk, After that the rosary should be washed in holy ganga water. The rosary should then be put in the smoke of dhoop, then after reciting the namtra "OM NAMA SHIVAYE" eleven times, the rosary or bead be worn.
If you have any doubts or would like to get any information
or clarification in this regard, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
RULES FOR WEARING RUDRAKSHA BEADS
According to Shiv Puran , there are no specific rules for wearing them except for getting it energised and chanting the matras specific to that particular bead. Anyone can wear them, Male/Female, person belonging to any religion or caste. There are no formalities or restrictions, to be observed after wearing them. There are only two restrictions where the wearer shall remove the mala or bead i.e. while going to funeral or where birth has taken place.
Buy Certified Beads Online , You can check the listed beads under each heading, which comes with Authenticity Certificate
1. Wear only energized beads i.e. wear the beads only after Pran Prathistha by Mantras and rituals .
2. You can remove them and wear them again, but after this, each time you remove/ wear it chant the mantra 11 times.
3. You can wear any combination or beads but its best if you wear them as per your birthchart.
4. Do not share your mala with anyone.
5. Do no wear the Japa Mala and do not the mala used for wearing as Japa Mala.
6. Periodically wash the mala and oil the Mala
7. You can use Coconut oil, Mustrad oil or Desi Ghee for oiling.
8. Women should not wear them during menstrual periods.
Beads and their respective Planets and Isht Lord
One Mukhi --- Sun , Lord Shiva
Two Mukhi --- Moon , Lord Ardhnarishwer
Three Mukhi --- Mars , Agni
Four Mukhi ---- Mercury , Goddess Saraswati
Five Mukhi ---- Jupiter , Lord Shiva
Six Mukhi ---- Venus , Lord Kartikeye
Seven Mukhi ---- Saturn , Goddess Lakshmi
Eight Mukhi ---- Rahu , Lord Ganesha
Nine Mukhi ---- Ketu , Goddess Durga
Lord Shiva , Supreme Energy has always blessings on the wearer of Rudraksh Beads. You can Chant the Mantras Daily for Lord Shiva's Blessings