• If you are planning to construct a well, underground tank bore or swimming pool, ensure that it is placed in the north of north-eastern
directions of your home.
• Business professionals should properly utilize the southwest portion of their homes as this direction represents power.
• Hence, you would receive power in whatever you choose to do, provided that the southwest direction is fully utilized.
• Since the north direction is governed by the Lord of wealth, taking care of this direction when constructing the house will ensure that the residents would have a good business
or a profession with huge profits.
• Toilet placed next to the main entrance, could result in you incurring debts, since a toilet represents waste products and toilet water is stagnant water, which gets flushed
down the drain. A toilet, next to your home entrance personifies that you are flushing down your wealth. This however could be remedied by keeping the door of the toilet always shut
and placing mirrors on the toilet's door to deflect negative energies.
• Whenever entrance and exit doors come in a straight line, it means that whatever comes in through the door goes out of the exit. This will adversely affect your finances as they
would never stay with you. This could be remedied by placing a screen between the entrance and the exit doors. An excellent choice is to place plants (preferably palms) close to the
entrance and exit doors as they have a good effect in improving finances.
These simple rules laid down in vaastu sastra would enable you to live a prosperous and happy life.