Bhairav Yantra/ Bhairon Yantra for the worshippers of Lord Bhairon - For fullfilment of desires and protection from black magic and spirits.
Batuk Bhairav is symbolized as Lord Bhairav often known as Lord Bhairon. Lord Bhairav is an incarnation of Lord Shiva. Its worship is very useful to win over your enemies, success and all materialistic comforts. It is very easy to please lord Bhairav by doing normal worship daily. Lord Bhairav guard the Lord Shiva temple, due to which He is called "Kotwal" also. Batuk Bharav is the most worshipped form of Bhairav in tantra.
It is a great Yantra to be used to reduce the tribulations caused by the malefic position of Rahu. Sadhak will be blessed with money & prosperity, son, family and all unexpected problems would be removed. It eliminate the effects of black magic on sadhak and his/her family. It is also used for protection against hidden enemies, malefic energies, ghosts and spirits.
The Sadhaka is bestowed with all Comforts and his desires are fulfilled. It is said to bring good fortune and the fulfillment of any desires. It is used for improving impoversihed conditions of life. The food offerings are different depending on the day of the week the puja is performed. Always offered are jalebis (powdered milk and sugar formed into a pretzel shape and fried), toasted papadums, gram (chick peas) and apples.The following are added according to the day:
Sunday: Rice which has been boiled in milk rather than water
Monday: Sweetballs made from milk
Tuesday: Ghee and ghur (date sugar)
Wednesday: Milk curds and sugar
Thursday: Basen ladus
Friday: Toasted gram flour (made from chick peas or garbanzo beans)
Saturday: Urad dahl pakoras (urad dahl dipped in flour and fried)
VASHI KARAN- For influencing others the Bhairon mantra is chanted 10,000 times at river bank, or within the jungle. It is to be done on a Thursday morning at sunrise.
RELIEF FROM POVERTY- The Bhairon mantra should be chanted 10,000 times while facing the west and only during the night-time. A lamp containing mustard oil should also be lit.
Protection from Ghost, Spirits and Black Magic- The Bhairon Shall be placed in the house facing the west and a lamp containing mustard oil should also be lit daily to get protection from black magic or other negative energies.
MANTRA FOR BHAIRIO YANTRA
"Om Hareeng Butkaya Aapduddhar anay Kuru Kuru Batukaya Hareeng"
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 8"
USD:64.35 size:6" X 6"
USD:96.10 size:12" X 12"
How and Where to Place Bhairon / Bhariav Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Bhairon / Bhariav Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Bhairon / Bhariav Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Bhairon / Bhariav yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Bhairon / Bhariav Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Bhairon / Bhariav Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.