Jupiter Yantra/Guru Yantra is to appease the planet Jupiter/ Brihaspati.
When Jupiter is malefic, the use of this yantra is very benefic and favourable. For those who are suffereing from piles, jaundice this yantra is recommended.
It is embossed on Copper plate and is 24 caret Gold plated. It is to be kept on rising moon Thursday in your Puja Ghar.
It negate the malefic effects of planet Jupiter and bestows power, rank and authority. It is best for profession and business.
Those having Guru Chandal Yoga , a malefic yoga in their horoscope shall perform puja to this yantra or wear the yantra around their neck to negate the malefic effect of the yoga.
Symptoms of Malefic Jupiter
Problems related to throat are regular
Loss of hair
Get influenced with rumors
Left studies without any important reason
Loss in education business
No favour from finance departments
Problem in back, spinal cord, lever
Mantra for Jupiter Yantra
" Om Graam Greem Grom Sa Gurve Namah"
Sizes in Gold Plated Copper Yantra
USD:64.35 size:6" X 5"
How and Where to Place Brihaspati/ Jupiter Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Brihaspati/ Jupiter Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Brihaspati/ Jupiter Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Brihaspati/ Jupiter yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Brihaspati/ Jupiter Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Brihaspati/ Jupiter Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.