For intelligence/ Studies and appease planet Mercury . It is to appease the planet Bhudh or Mercury. When Mercury is malefic, the use of this yantra is very benefic and favourable. It protects from fire and electric loss etc. It is specially favourable for a pregnant woman against abortion and for the safe delivery of child. It is embossed on Copper plate and is to kept on rising moon Wednesday.
Those having the problem of stammering and speech , shall perform daily puja to this yantra.
People with combust mercury in their chart shall perform puja of yantra to strengthen Mercury in chart.
Astroshastra provides the Yantra in Gold plated copper plate, silver as well as Bojpatra. We also provide
it in silver pendant to be worn around neck.
Astroshastra provide Bhudh or Mercury Yantra in Bojpatra in two sizes and in copper plate with Gold plating. Those having malefic Mercury in sixth or eight house of the horoscope shall also keep it with them to appease planet Mercury. We provide energized Yantra customised for specifically for you to give you best results.
Symptoms of Malefic Mercury
Dental problems are regular
Your power to smell gets weak
Failure in business
Loss in Shares
Problems due to Nervous system
MANTRA FOR BHUDH YANTRA
" Om Braam Breem Broom Sah Bhudhaya Namah"
Sizes in gold
Sizes in Bhoj
USD:32.95 size:6" X 5"
How and Where to Place Bhudh Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Bhudh Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Bhudh Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Bhudh yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Bhudh Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Bhudh Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.