Devi Chandi is a form of Goddess Durga and its yantra is an auspicious durga bisa yantra represented in the form of Devi's Chandi Avtaar for removing obstacles in any sphere of life. It represent Goddess Durga in the form of Goddess Chandi, who is pure shakti and warrior .
Visualize the goddess Durga riding on a tiger and you sitting in her lap. As she moves forward she is removing all obstacles in the path without you even realizing it.
You are her child in a state of bliss bestowed by her proximity and ever-present smile.
The Durga Bisa Yantra is energised by recitation of the Durga Saptashati or 700 verses in praise of the goddess Durga. With the recitation of each verse, offerings are made in the sacrificial fire invoking the goddess. The Durga Saptasati is 13-chapter narration from Markandeya Purana attributed to the rishi Markandeya.
In a workbook-like, fascinating, allegoric way the verses demonstrate how the Goddess Chandi vanquishes and anihilates the two demons Shumbha (or Pride) and Nishumbha (or Shame), slaying the negativities of Indulgence and Denial, restoring the equilibrium necessary for perfection.
In our efforts to provide the best quality and authentic ancient hindu yantras to our esteemed customers.
It is made on auspious day and engraved on pure silver. Along with yantra , you get Durga Saptshati Book free as a gift. Astroshastra would energise this Yantra after getting an order from you in your name to give to maximum benefit.
"Aim Hrim Klim Chamundaye Vichhe."
How and Where to Place Chandi Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Chandi Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Chandi Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Chandi yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Chandi Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Chandi Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.