Chandra Yantra to appease the planet Moon. In Astrology Moon is considered the heart of the chart. Moon gives its malefic effects in house 5, 9, 12. It is considered benefic in house no. 3, 6, 7, 10, 11. To increase the benefic effects and decrease the malefic effect , this yantra is used. This yantra is embossed on copper plate with Silver plating signifying the colour of moon. When moon is malefic in the chart or horoscope, it is kept in the house or pocket to negate the malefic effects of the Planet.
Yantra blesses the native with respect, friendship and create contacts with opposite sex in harmonius way. It shall be installed on any rising Moon Monday and shall be kept with Lord Shiva Photograph or image.
Moon Yantra along with Two mukhi rudraksha is very effective in checking the disease caused due to transit of moon, Due to malefic effectof Moon the native becomes lazy, asthmatic and develops diseases related to water. In women it is the main factor for decreasing the calcium and develops the calcium related diseases.
The Mensuration cycle among the women is goverened by transit of Moon. the other problems which are governed by Moon are urinal track infection, stone, mental tension, cough, cold. in these problems Chandra yantra is very useful.
Symptoms of Malefic Moon
Afraid of raking risk in life
Your power to taste or smell gets weak
You are not able to concentrate well on any subject
Have problems in making decision
Prone to cold
Problems like T.B., cough
Scared of small issues also
Mantra for Chandra Yantra
"Om Shrang shreeng Shrang Sa Chadrmase Namaha"
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Akarshan Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Akarshan Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Akarshan Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the akarshan yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Akarshan Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Akarshan Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.