Devi Dhumavati - She let the unreal become obscured by the smoke of suffering, revealing the hidden potential behind pain, uglyness and old age, grasping the opportunity for learning, embracing the wisdom of forgetting the past.
Mantra : DHUNG DHUNG DHUMAVATI THAH THAH
Maha Kali - Worship signify and related to die daily, detach from body consciousness and the impermanence of all things, transforming into the eternal unborn being.
Mantra : KRING KRING KRING HING HRING DAKSHINE KALIKE KRING KRING KRING HRING HRING HUNG HUNG SWAHA
Maa tara - She help us to move accross the pond of mind & emotion, guided by the savior star that is silence, the void, nada, the primordial sound.
Mantra : AING AUNG HRING KRING HUM PHAT
Maa Matangi - Teach us to speak truth, teach truth, sing of truth, paint truth, even if it makes us outcasts, even if we feel unsuited, and thus invoke its purifying power.
Maa Tripur Bharavi - She let the awesome power of truth destroy all impediments to spiritual growth by burning them in the fire of tapas (ascetism).
Mantra : HASAIN HASKARING HASAIN
Maa Tripur Sundari - She help us move beyond the perception of form into the delightful union of seen and seer, the divine beauty in everything.
Mantra : HRING KA AE EE LA HRING HA SA KA HA LA HRING SA KA LA HRING
Shree Yantra, forms the centre and Das Mahavidyas around it making it the most auspicious. It forms the 10 incarnations of Maa Shakti
Astroshastra as an effort to provide our customers the best has made Das Mahavidya Yantra to remove all obstacles and bestow you with wealth and prosperity in three sizes.
You can place it in your Puja Ghar. A person who regularly woship this yantra gets sure progress in life and new doors to success automatically open for him.
Astroshastra would give you the energised yantra to give you maximum benefit in your life.
Sizes in gold
USD:79.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Das Mahavidya Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Das Mahavidya Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Das Mahavidya Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Das Mahavidya yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Das Mahavidya Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Das Mahavidya Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.