Durga Bisa Yantra for Luck in Business and good health.
Durga Bisa Yantra is of Shri Durga Ambe Maa. Durga Bisa Yantra is carved on gold, silver or copper and is worshipped through Beej mantra and yields good results.
It is a powerful yantra for attaining desires, to remove difficulties and to conquer enemies are the special effects of this yantra. If one prayes for a paticular wish in front of Maa yantra, Maa Ambe fulfill the wishes of the person. It bestows wealth and property and protect the person from all sorts of dangers.
Worship of this yantra as per Adhayaya 4 sloka 17 of Durga Saptashati removes poverty. It also indicates result when used in neck, arm or on body. It is most famous yantra in different forms and is very effective, provided it is prepared and puja is performed with kinds of flowers and put in the smoke of lamp lighted with black agar with rituals and full faith.
A unique and best talisman for Durga Maa devotees. This talsiman shall definately be worm by people who remain sick or are very prone to infections and diseases.
It is commmonly said, that:
"JISKE PAS BEESA USKA KYA KAREGA JAGDISHA"
It is also called "Yantra Raj Beesa"
MANTRA FOR DURGA BISA YANTRA
"Om Hrim Dum Durgayee Namah"
Sizes in Gold Plating Copper Yantra
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
USD:47.46 size:6" X 5"
Sizes in Silver
How and Where to Place Durga Bisa Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Durga Bisa Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Durga Bisa Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Durga Bisa yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Durga Bisa Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Durga Bisa Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.