Durga Yantra for achieving the blessings of Goddess Durga.
It is of Shri Durga Ambe Maa which bestow wealth and property and protects the worshipper from all sorts of dangers.
It is carved on gold, silver or copper and is worshipped through Beej mantra particularly during Navratras and on Ashtami tithi yields good results.
This can be placed on any Ashtami of the month.
It is one of the most powerful yantra for attaining desires, to remove difficulties and to conquer enemies are the special effects of this yantra.
It is also useful to those women who are pregnant.
It also bestows long life, son to a barren lady. If a lady faces continous abortion , this yantra is very useful in checking such incidents.
Worship of this yantra as per Adhayaya 4 sloka 17 of Durga Saptashati removes poverty. It also indicates result when used in neck, arm or on body.
" Om Aiem hreem kleem chamudaye Viche"
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Durga Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Durga Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Durga Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Durga yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Durga Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Durga Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.