Lord Ganesha, the benement and design God of wisdom & remove all obstacles. Ganesh puja is must beforestarting any work. It is most asupicious and is always invoked before any important work is undertaken be it the starting of a business, the building of a house of a house or the writing of a book or even undertaking a jounery.
In Hindu mythology Shri Ganesha is revered as the son of the Shiva and Parvati, and is always honoured first in most worship services and rituals.
Ganesha is also known as Ganapati, Vigneswara (one who destroys hurdles), Vinayaka, Gajamukha and Ainkaran. He is worshipped for siddhi, success in undertakings, and buddhi, intelligence. His worship is considered auspicious before any venture is started, may it business, the building of a house or the writing of a book or even undertaking a journey. He is also the God of education, knowledge wisdom, literature, fine arts, the design God of wisdom who removes all obstacles.
The one who do upasane & puja of Ganesh Yantra is blessed with success in his work, business, undertaking & desires. Ganesha puja can be performed through idol or through its yantra. Ganapati , the Lord of Ganas, the elephant faced God, represents the power of the Supreme Being that removes obstacles and ensures success in human endeavors.
Ganesha is revered as the son of the Shiva and Parvati, and is always honored first in most worship services and rituals. Ganesha is also known as Ganapati, Vigneswara, Vinayaka, Gajamukha and Ainkaran. He is worshipped for siddhi, success in undertakings , and buddhi, intelligence. He is worshipped before any venture is started. He is also the God of education, knowledge and wisdom, literature, and the fine arts.
It is written in accordance to canons in auspicious lagna & mahurta and mantras be recited and is purified. This is composed of six triangles, closed on all the sides with a central triangle and binds inside. The Beej word (Gang) is recited for purifying it. Guru Adi Shankaracharya has recommended that every home shall establish it on its outer door or wall to get protection from all evils.
Jaap mantras to be recited for purifying Ganesh Yantra.
"Om Hareeng Shareeng glung gang Ganpatiye var vard Sawjanam me Vashmanayte Savaha Tha".
"Om gang ganpatyae Namah."
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Akarshan Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Akarshan Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Akarshan Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the akarshan yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Akarshan Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Akarshan Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.