The enerized Shri Lakshmi Narayana Yantra Invoke the blessings of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi for Complete happiness and success in life. This is very power ful and effective yantra as worship of Lord Vishnu bring fortune and happiness and worship of Goddess Lakshmi brings prosperity, wealth and improved business.
It is always recommeded that prayers are fulfilled only if Maa lakshmi is prayed along with Lord Vishnu as she stays where Lord Narayan stays.
According to religious texts, it is recommended that every house shall have this Yantra installed in their puja ghar. It protects the sadhak and his family and Maa laskhmi stays in his home for every. It can be placed on Diwali, Holi or any Poornima
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:6" X 6"
How and Where to Place Lakshmi Narayan Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Lakshmi Narayan Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Lakshmi Narayan Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Lakshmi Narayan yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Lakshmi Narayan Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Lakshmi Narayan Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.