To bestows wealth, prosperity and good fortune on the worshipper.
It is very auspicious yantra for Wealth and comforts in life. Devi Mahalakshmi is seated on blossomed Kamal flower. It is placed in cash box, almirah, purse or in temple of your house after worship (pran pratishta).
It is embossed on copper plate and is 24 caret Gold plated .
It must be offered puja with cleanliness and full confidence and faith. It brings success and wealth through regular puja and mantra chanting.
It is believed that mere "Darshan" (sight) of this unique yantra in the morning blesses the person with Wealth. Always keep the blessing of Goddess lakshmi with you.
Wear the unique silver pendant made by Astroshastra in silver , energized for you by Mahalakshmi Mantra " Aum Shree Mahalakyamya Namah"
to bestows wealth , health and prosperity on you. Maa Lakshmi is the goddes of wealth and each and every person in this universe wishes to have wealth , placing and pooja of Mahalakshmi Yantra daily is the best way to appease Goddess Lakshmi.
Sizes in gold
USD:95.75 size:9" X 7"
USD:64.35 size:6" X 5"
How and Where to Place Mahalakshmi Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Mahalakshmi Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Mahalakshmi Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Mahalakshmi yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Mahalakshmi Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Mahalakshmi Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.