For Protection from Black Magic, Saturn & Evil influences:
Kali Yantra bestows on the sadhaka fulfilment of all his desires, wealth, comforts of life and is used for Mohan or Vashikaran purposes. It is very powerful and tested . This is embossed on copper plate and is Gold plated .
One should keep the image of Kali while performing puja on it. According to Swangam Tantra, Kali Tantra and Bhairo Tantra this is known as swanam , kali , Mahakali or Bhadra Kali . Goddess Kali in a fierce pose is deity of this yantra. This is composed of a Central Point (bindu) within five inverted traingles, three circles, eight petals inside and outsides, is enclosed in four doors, is written on silver or copper plates.
Special pooja is performed on Eighth day of Chaitra, Asar, Sharavan and Magh Months of Vikrami year. The worship of it is performed in a specialised way.
It bestows fulfilment of desires, wealth, comforts of life and is used for Mohan, Vashikaran purposes. Lot of power is infused after pooja and is capable of controlling enemies to not do any harm. A unique and powerful yantra.
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Mahakali Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Mahakali Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Mahakali Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Mahakali yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Mahakali Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Mahakali Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.