Mahamritunjay Yantra to free the fear of death, grave dangers, fatal diseases and makes him courageous and healthy.
An outstanding yantra of great values, to be carried on silver or copper plate. The use and upasana of Maha Mritunjay yantra is worship of Lord Shiva and is most auspicious and bestows the person with wealth, health and happiness, good fortune and fame.
It dispels all sort of fears, influence of evil planets, fear of ghosts accidental death and disease etc. Mahamritunjay yantra particularly releives one from all dreadful diseases. It is carved on copper plate with 24 caret Gold plating and is energised with mantras. The person who perform puja to it , remains in good health and free from all ailments.
Mahadev is the winner of death. On worshiping Mahadev one can escape from miseries and troubles of this materialistic world as well as the problems related to inner soul. He eats our troubles, tensions, stress as well as our ego. Lord shiva is the doctor of soul and sentiments. It is useful when Saturn, Mars is enjoined, in opposition or in aspect to each other in a birthchart or in transit to avoid any accident or accidental death.
This yantra is worshipped, also after pooja, the yantra be dipped in water and the water is to be drink as "Charnamrit" to control and cure diseases. The water sprinkled in the house creates amity comfort in home. The pooja of this yantra is like that of Kali or Durga yantra.
Astroshastra has made an effort to present it in silver pendant form also. This unique Protection Pendant is made to protect you form all odd.
To avoid effects of souls and other calamities, this yantra, after pooja or being energised, is also fixed on the outer Gates of the house. It shall definately be worm by people who remain sick or are very prone to infections and diseases. It bestows the person with wealth, health and happiness, good fortune and fame. It dispels all sort of fears, influence of evil planets , fear of ghosts, accidental death and disease etc. The person who perform pooja of Mahamritunjay Yantra , remains in good health and free from all ailments.
" Om Hoorg joorg Om Bhoorbhava Swah Om Tryamabakaam yajamaha Saugandhani Pushti Vardhamanm diyagona Parchodyet"
"Urvarlakmi kmii Bandhanan mrityor mukhrheevamamritiyat Swah bhoowah Bhooh om sah joon Houng Om"
How and Where to Place Mahamritunjay Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Mahamritunjay Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Mahamritunjay Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Mahamritunjay yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Mahamritunjay Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Mahamritunjay Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.