Narsimha Yantra / Narsingh Yantra for protection from enemies and for blessings of Lord Narshima (Lord Vishnu Avatar)
Lord Narasimha, the fourth incarnation of god Vishnu, is half-lion half-human. This incarnation is to to alleviate the sufferings of devotees symbolizing fight against evil and tyranny. Lord Narayana is considered to be the origin of the other transcendental forms of God. From Narayana, Vasudeva is manifest, and from Vasudeva, Sankarsana is manifest (Agni-purana 48.13). And according to the scriptures, Lord Narasimha is an expansion (amsha) of Sankarsana.
Lord Narsimha Himself is recognized in the scriptures by a variety of forms, distinguished by the arrangements of weapons in the hands, His different postures, or other subtle distinctions. Of these more than seventy-four forms, Nine are very prominent (Nava-narasimha)
Narshima Yantra , duly energized if kept in home or office and worshipped, all evil forces are deystroyed. It controls enemies threat , their misdeed. debt problems and diseases. Narsingh yantra is also very effective in removing Vastu dosha of a House. It brings good luck to house and more happiness prevails , if kept in Puja Ghar. It can be hung on the out side and inside the main door for protection from evils sprits. It protects the inmates from all kind of bad energies and spirits. If someone is doing tantra , It cuts the evil or bad tantra and protect the person who is performing puja on it regularly.
Mantra for Narshimha Yantra : Om Nring Nring Nring Narshinghaye Namaha Om
How and Where to Place Narsingh Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Narsingh Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Narsingh Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Narsingh yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Narsingh Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Narsingh Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.