Ramraksh Yantra to destroys all the evils , and protects the person from all sorts of difficulties.
To get rid of all Perils, Obstacles in the way of your success, gain, all round prosperity, fame and luxuries.
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Ram Raksha Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Ram Raksha Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Ram Raksha Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Ram Raksha yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Ram Raksha Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Ram Raksha Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.