Goddess Lakshmi is a Goddess of wealth and prosperity. There is no better Sadhana than of Mahalakshmi sadhna for riddance form debts and proverty with gain of wealth and money. A person who regularly woships Goddess lakshmi gets sure progress in life and new doors to success automatically open for him.
It is an amazing and very powerful instrument that draws wealth and sucess in ones life.
Placing the it and worshiping it daily leads to mental peace, wealth and sudden unexpected monetary gains. For this one just need to chant the following twelve names of the Goddess daily.
How and Where to Place Sampoorn Mahalakshmi Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Sampoorn Mahalakshmi Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Sampoorn Mahalakshmi Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Sampoorn Mahalakshmi yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Sampoorn Mahalakshmi Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Sampoorn Mahalakshmi Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.