For Knowledge, Education, Intelligence & Creativity.
Devi Saraswati is controller of Education, intellect, speech and join through education. One gains all these things including fame by offering worship to this yantra.
This is made on copper plate and worship is offered with white cloths, white lotus flowers and white coloured estables are offered. By constant worship of it one becomes learned, famous and praise from all. This is a famous yantra well known and needs no further explanation.
Knowlege is power. Everybody needs enhance their knowlege throgh various ways like academic pursuits, private studey of religious/ spiritual treatises etc. From Vedic times, Goddes Saraswati is regard as the giver of wisdom.
She is also referred as Vak devi(goddess of speech) and Sakala kaladhishtatri(goddesss bestowing alll the art forms.) One of the Trantric means is the worship of yatras. Different geometrical form are recommended for different purposes. Carefully prepared Yantra, if propitiated with ardent devotion can definitely enhance the knowledge of the devotee.
By worshipping it students will perfrom well in the examinations. Concentration and memory power will increase. Only good thoughts willl springup form their minds. For acquiring spiritual wisdom also, the grace of Goddess Saraswati very essential.
Its worship is very simple. It can be kept in the pooja room cupboard. Pooja should be performed in the eraly morning after taking bath. Apply sandal paste and kumkum to it. Light deepam and offer white flowers . Recite the following sloka as many times as possible for best reults.
"Ya Kundendu Tushara -hara- dhavala Ya Shubra Vastravrutha"
Goddess Saraswati is the goddess of knowledge, education and intellect. Students whether school going or pursuing higher studies, Teachers, Doctors , Lawyers, Scientists shall wear this saraswati pendant to alsways keep the blessing of Goddess Saraswati on them.
Sizes in gold
Sizes in Bhoj
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Saraswati Yantra Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Saraswati Yantra Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes
and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Saraswati Yantra Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Saraswati Yantra yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Saraswati Yantra Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver
chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Saraswati Yantra Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.