Shublabh Yantra for Good Luck, Success, Wealth & Prosperity.
Shubh Labh yantra is a combined Yantra of Lakshmi and Ganesh and is called Maha Yantra. Through Ganesh Yantra one attains Siddhi and through lakshmi one is blesses with wealth. It can be placed in puja Ghar, in cash box, Almirah .
It is energised by reciting its Beej mantra 1008 times and also the homa is performed with 108 mantras. It is very auspicious and is a combined Yantra for worship of Goddess Laxmi & Lord Ganesha. Goddess Laxmi is the Goddess of wealth & prosperity & Lord Ganesha, the God of success in any venture. Hence the name denotes, is a Yantra for good luck, fame, wealth and increase in income & profits.
It is highly recommended that every home shall install it for the blessings of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi. It would not only open the doors of your destiny but would also bless you with all happiness and prosperity. It is a tested yantra, Keepit in your home or in you purse on any rising moon Sunday, you would be crowned with Success. Businessmen or Shop Keepers shall keep ShubhLabh Yantra in their offices or shops to increase their sales.
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Shubh Labh Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Shubh Labh Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Shubh Labh Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Shubh Labh yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Shubh Labh Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Shubh Labh Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.