Sun stands for power and authority. When one is deprived of happiness through termination of service, suspension or through opponents or diseases etc., worship of Sun through Surya Namashkar etc. is always advised. Such difficulties are overcome and cure from disease is attained with good health through its pooja.
It enhances the peace of mind, gets favour from Superior, officers and Govt. It is carved on gold, silver or copper plate and after pooja is worn in neck, kept on the body or is worshipped in temple of your house.
Astroshastra presents the embossed on copper plate with Gold Plating in three different sizes to suit your need. By the use of it enemies are suppressed and eliminated the Malefic effects of Sun. When Sun is Malefic in birth Chart of a native or according to the rashi based on his name the planet indicates malefic effects then it is very useful. It shall be placed on any rising Moon Sunday.
Symptoms of Malefic Sun
Mouth will make lots of saliva (Thook)
The body remains stiff
The relation with father is not good
You get success or fame easily
Face ambiguities in every important work
Do not get favour from bosses/superiors
Problem in the right eye
Problems related to bones
Heart Problems Surya Yantra is energised by Vedic Mantras and Homa is performed on it before it is sent to our customers.
Mantra for Surya Yantra
"Om Ghrieea Surya Aditya Om"
Sizes in gold
Sizes in Bhoj
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Surya Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Surya Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Surya Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Surya yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Surya Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Surya Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.