A Complete Trishakti Yantra - Yantra for Good Luck, Success, eduction , protection,Wealth & Prosperity.
A Complete Yantra in itself for Protection, Wealth and Education.
A rare combination yantra of Goddess Lakshmi, Goddess of wealth, Goddess Kali , protector and Goddess Saraswati , goddess of education and good fortune. The Yantra has three Yantras along with the Pictures of Three Goddesses in Gold Plated Copper Yantras.
Goddess Kali , a protector , would protect you from evil eyes and remove the negativity from the surroundings. Goddess lakshmi is represented with her four hands forming four spiritual virtues. She sits on a fully blossomed lotus, a seat of divine truth. Goddess lakshmi represents divine happiness, mental and spiritual satisfaction, and prosperity. Her hands are always extended to bless people.
Goddess Saraswati is the gentle and generous provider of intelligence so every home has its shrine to her , as do workplaces. The presence of Trishakti Yantra brings good fortune and riches. Place this exclusive yantra made by Astroshastra on auspicious day in the North east corner of your Puja Ghar or Home and pray to three godess daily for their blessings.
In our efforts to provide the best quality and authentic ancient hindu yantras to our esteemed customers , Trigunatamak Trishakti yantra is made on auspious day with three Yantras and engraved Goddess Lakshmi , kali and saraswati images above the yantra making a complete Shree TRI SHAKTI YANTRA. Astroshastra would energise this Yantra after getting an order from you in your name to give to maximum benefit.
How and Where to Place Trishakti Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Trishakti Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Trishakti Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Trishakti yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Trishakti Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Trishakti Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.