'Vaahan' is vehicle and 'Durghatna' is accident. As the name denotes, this Yantra ensures protection from accidents, injury, or other mis-haps, especially those related to vehicles.
It acts as a shield to protect and save the worshipper from any such mis-fortunes, and ensures his own, his family's and his belonging's safety during journeys.
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
USD:47.94 size:6" X 5"
How and Where to Place Vahandurghantna Nashak Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Vahandurghantna Nashak Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Vahandurghantna Nashak Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Vahandurghantna Nashak yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Vahandurghantna Nashak Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Vahandurghantna Nashak Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.