It is a combined Yantra for all the nine planets and is divided into nine squares, each one with a talisman representing one planet. Planet Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury , Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu are represented in on yantra and is an extremely useful & beneficial Yantra, since it's worship strengthens benefic planets & increases their positive influence and pacifies malefic planets & neutralizes their negative effect.
It is recommended for all, particularly those whose planets are detrimental or malefic as per horoscope. It should be worshipped life-long to ensure that you always get maximum advantage from your planets.
You can place it in your Puja Ghar, place in you office or factory. The influence of numbers representing the planets would give prospeirty and balance to your life.
The planets are to propitiated against their evil influences, to ward off them, it is used with faith to ward off all evils of planetary configuration.
Each and every household shall have Navgrah Yantra at their homes and also get Navgrah Puja done every year.
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Navgrah Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Navgrah Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Navgrah Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Navgrah yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Navgrah Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Navgrah Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.