Late Marriage indication in horoscope - How to Identify Late Marriage
Among all the seven planets, i.e. Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus & Saturn and the two
shadow planets, Rahu & Ketu, the two i.e. Saturn and Rahu have earned the dubious distinction of causing delay in marriage, if these are influencing the planets or combinations
governing marriage in the birth chart or'Kundli. ' Rahu, besides delaying is known for causing some unconventionality in marriage. Saturn is capable of delaying upto 28 years
and if Rahu also (in addition to Saturn) is influencing the marriage causing factors, the delay may be pushed farther. Even the influence of Saturn and/or of Rahu on 7th house,
or 7th lord or Karka Venus may delay the marriage unless influence of strong Ascendant lord or that of strong Jupiter or Venus are in a position of neutralizing their delaying
potential. A strong lord of 7th or that of Ascendant or both, with additional support from Jupiter or Venus, may offset the delaying effect of Saturn or Rahu. Saturn when lord
of Ascendant or a Yogakarka, may not do the mischief.
The various combination and placements, which have been reported to be the cause of delay in marriage, are being listed here;
1. Saturn in Ascendant (as it aspects 7th house from there) may cause delay. But if Saturn so placed, chanced to aspect 7th house- lord also, the delay is sure to be there.
2. 6th, 8th & 12th houses are known as Tirka houses (or malific houses). If lord of any of these houses is in 7th house, or aspecting 7th house or joins the 7th lord or even
aspects 7th lord may cause delay in marriage.
3. (a) Saturn influencing (by aspect) the Moon and Venus will cause delay unless the lord of the dasa (major period) running in the marriageable age period is strong enough, to
neutralize Saturnian influence.
(b) 7th lord placed in any of the so called Tirka houses (i.e. 6th, 8th or 12th house) or 7th lord or Venus in association with any of the lords of Trikka Houses, worse if 7th
lord, while in such situation is placed in
malific constellation i.e. those of Rahu or Ketu or iin Gundantha (i.e. last parts of Ashlesha, Jaystha or Revati or 1st part of Makha, Mula or Aswini Constellations.
7th house lord aspected by malefic planets or joined by them and 7th house also subjected to malefic influence can causse delay or denial or create problems in married life.
Saturn or Rahu or Ketu placed in 7th or otherwise influencing 7th house may cause delay or some unconventionality or a mismatch. Even when Saturn conjoins with Venus or Mercury
in 7th, delay is bound to be there.
Moon in distant houses (i.e. beyond 6th house) from Asc. and aspected by or joined by some malefic planet is also a delaying factor. This however is not a very reliable ruling as
in the biirthchart given in Example 2-3 in Chapter-2, the Moon is placed in 12th house, yet native got married very early.
If Sun or Moon is in Saturn- navamsa or Venus aspeccted by Saturn in Navamsa Chart delay is to be there.
8. Moon placed in 6th or 8th house in a chart, aspected by Saturn& Rahu, delays marriage.
9. Venus, the Karka for marriage if placed with lord of 3rd or 6th or 8th or 12 th. If more than one of these influence Venus, delay is sure to be there unless some relieving
influence of strong benefics is in action.
10. Mars placed in Ist, 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th or 2nd house from either Asc. or Venus or even from Moon, can cause delay in marriage or may create problem later on. This is known
as, Mangali- Dosha and person in whose chart Mars is so placed is termed "MANGLI'
Mars is a cruel planet and its placement in the above mentioned houses will have effect on- (i) In Asc. - to self, In 2nd - family peace and earning. In 4th - domestic peace and
mother suffers, in 7th - married life and the spouse get affected, in 8th -married life and wealth of spouce are affected and may cause death of spouse even, and in 12th adversely
affects financial prospectus and is harmful for bed pleasure.
But if Mars is Asc. lord or a Yogakarka, it will not give so bad results. Besides that there are several other factors which are advocated to be capable of neutralizing the adverse
influence of Mars in such placements. This is discussed in details in a separate chapter entitled "Mangli Dosha And Its Cancellation. " Therefore, one must not be in the haste of
declaring someone 'MANGLI OR MANGLIK' without
thoroughly examining all the favourable and unfavourable factors in play.
11 Venus in its debilition i.e. virgo or joined by Sun in close degree in a sign may delay the marriage.
12 Sun in Asc. 0r in 7th is said to create delay or some other Problem in this respect.
13 Jupiter placfd in 12th '10th house is not considered a favourable placement as far as marriage is concernecl- sti" worse if Jupiter is in 12th house and Sun join Mars and Mercury
14. Moon conjunct Rahu is bad for marriage.
15.Venus in its of delibition i.e. virgo, joined by Mars and aspected bv Saturn, marriage may delayed up to 30 years or may get disturbed soon afterwards.
16.Venus placed in Ascendant in sign Leo' Aries or Sagittarius may give late marriagie '3Ut c,uite a 9ood Partner is indicated.
17.Venus place In Bhagyasthan (i.e. in 9th house) with malifics on bothsides (known as Papakritri - Yoga) marriage is delayed besides requiring some adjustments i.e. due to age
difference or caste or religion Considerations.
19. Venus placed in Ascendant in Sagittarius, Leo or Aries sign may delay upto 30 years or even beyond, but gives a good spouse, Sagittarius delays most.
20. Sun joins Venus in 9th house, either no marriage or a late marriage or some abnormal relationship.
21. Venus joins Mercury in 7th house aspected by Mars or Saturn or Rahu or Sun may also create problem in this respect.
22. Venus in 2nd house and the lord of the 2nd joining Mars, the marriage may take place late around 27 years.
23. Venus in 3rd house and the lord of the 7th house occupying 9th house i.e. Venus from 3rd house aspecting 7th lord placed in 9th house.
24. Venus occupying 5th house and Rahu placed in 4th house may give marriage around 30 years. If Saturn in 7th it is worse.
25. Saturn aspects Sun in the birth chart or Saturn and Sun are together in a sign and Saturn also aspecting Venus.
26. According Western Astrologers, Jupiter if placed in Aquarious sign, either a late marriage or a mismatch in some respect but one gains fortune afterward. But if Jupiter is
afflicted, may prove very disruptive.
27. Saturn joining Moon in Ascendant, 2nd or 7th or in 11th house delays marriage.
28. Saturn occupying Ascendant 3rd, 5th, 7th 10th or 11th house delays marriage provided Saturn is not Ascendant lord or a Yogakarka or otherwise benefic to the chart.
In the chart given above, Saturn is in 11th, is retrograde, debilited and in nakshetra of Ketu aspecting 7th lord Jupiter in 5th, hence the delay.
29. 2nd lord placed in 6th, 8th or 12 house and if also retrograde at the same time causes delay till late in life, specially if in 12th house.
30. Weak and malefic lord of 7th house placed in 8th house from Ascendant or Moon is indication of delay in marriage, or disruption in some other form.
31. Moon joining Venus in 4th or 7th or 11th house causes delay.
32. Saturn when occupying its sign of exaltion i.e. Libra, is said to create problem, unless it is Yogakarka, or is Ascendant lord, or aspected by strong benefics.
33. Saturn aspecting Venus and the 7th lord, indicates delay.
34. Mars and Saturn placed in 6th/8th house from each other create trouble and tension in relation and also can delay the marriage if 7th house is also involved.
35. A Retrograde planet placed in 7th house or influencing 7th lord or Venus can cause delay. Even Retro Venus can cause some delay as per Brihat Jatak.
36. Rahu: Ketu in 1:7 or 2:8 of 5:11 axis are reported to create problem & delay. Ketu if affecting Mercury in Ascendant delays and not much happiness is there. Spouse may be
suffering ill health.
Order Marriage Report Click Here....
Read more about Marriage in horoscope-:
1-Divorce or Sepration indicated in Horoscope
2-One Marriage determination in Horoscope