Planetry Combinations of venereal diseases
V. D. is caused by afflicted Venus.
1. Venus and Mars in the 7th house receiving the aspect of a malefic.
2. Lord of the 6th house along with Mercury and Rahu in the ascendant.
3 Lord of the 6th conjunct Mars without any benefic aspect.
4. The Moon in the navamsa of Cancer, Scorpio or Aquarius conjoined with Saturn.
5. The Moon along with a malefic is in the rasi occupied by the lord of the 8th and the lord of
8th aspected by Rahu.
6. The 8th house being occupied by 3 or 4 malefics without any benefic association.
7. Mars or the Sun and Saturn being in the 8th house and receiving the aspect of debilitated, inimical or malefic planets.
8. Sun, Moon in opposition to Mars and Saturn and Venus afflicted.
9. Sun, Moon in Pisces lagna with a malefic and a malefic in 8th.
10. 7th lord and Venus in 6th and afflicted.
11. Sun in opposition to Mars, Moon in opposition to Saturn and Venus afflicted.
12. 'All combination relating to the diseases of genital organs given above.