Sadhana of Shukra, which makes you creative and beautiful
Performing Day : Any Friday
Time : Early Morning,, Before Sunrise
Requirements : White cloth or mat, Rice, Incense, Vermillon, Wooden
table, Some fruits, Oil lamp, white hakikl Rosary, Silver plated copper
Planet Venus signifies joy, success and peasures and that
removes the boredom and ugliness and heralds beauty and creative energy.
If the planet is strong and benefic in one's natal chart then sure enough
a perosn takes to a field that involves creativity and imagination. And
throught such work the person surely attains to success and fame. But
even if Venus is not benefic one could make it so by powerful sadhanas.
Following are benefits of Venus Sadhana.
becomes perfect and one attains to longevity.
in the filed of arts, music, movies,sculpture should surely
accomplish this Sadhana.
an attractive personlity and captivating voice this Sadhana
can work wonders.
laziness and becoming ever active and creative is also possible.
it enhances beauty and elegance.
a mariage happy and successful too this is the Sadhana one shoudl
see. So for early marriage and finding the right match.
can try it with positive resutls.
- Venus Puja ritual shall be performed on a Friday
morning, before sunrise.
- One should take a bath and wear clean white clothes.
- Sit on a white mat or cloth facing east.
- Cover a wooden seat with white cloth .
- Take a steel plate and draw a Swastik and make a star with rice grains..
- Light a lamp with coconut or sesame oil.
- On the star place a Shukra Yantra chanting .
"Hreem Himkund Mrinnaa- laabham Deityaanaam
Paramam Gurum. Sarva- shaastra Pravaktaaram Bhaargavam Prajamaamyaham.
Om Bhurbhuvah Swah Shukrah Ihaagachh Ihatishtthah, Shukraay Namah".
- Take water in the right palm and pledge
- I (speak your name) am doing this Sadhana for the removal of these problems
in my life (specify the problems) and may Lord SHukra bestow success upon
- Let the water flow to the floor.
- Offer prayers to Lord Ganpati by chanting
" Om Gam Ganpataye Namah " eleven times.
- Pray to your Guru or Lord Shiva (thinking of him as your Guru) for Success
in the Sadhana.
- After this chant 7
rosary of the following mantra with a white
"Om Draam Dreem Droum Sah Shukrray Namah"
- Repeat the following procedure for thirtee days and place the yantra
in you puja ghar and you would see the difference.