Rudraksh Pendants are made by combination of
some selective beads which can give benefits in specific combination, made in red thread and silver to give you benefic effect. These are made by
genuine, energized and selected beads at Astroshastra. All the beads used are selected by experts in Rudraksh therepy. We energize each and every
Pendant in their name before sending it our customers. We offer astrological products like Gemstone,
Yantras etc. Astroshastra is committed to provide world with rare
source of energy with purity and certificate of authenticity. Our products are not only genuine but are sent after being energize by rituals mentioned
in ancient vedic literature.
You can send us with birth details of the person at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would recommend the suitable rudraksha and we would send the pendants energized in his/her name. Explore the
wide variety of exclusive and highly energized Rudraksha Pendant available online , shipped worldwide at Astroshastra.
Method of Wearing Pendant
1. The person who is to wear Pendant should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Kusha Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, Ganga Jal and the Rudraksh, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
2. One should keep towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan, Sindoor or Bhasm.
3. Pooja be started with three Achamansreciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah'.
4. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which the Rudraksh is being worn.
5. Now perform various Nyasas, Rishi Adinyas for deity of the Rudraksh. KarNyas means cleaning of fingers and back of the hand. AngNyas purifying body, and finally in Hridaya Nyas all the five fingers of right hand are purified with the following mantras:-
6. Now wash Rudraksh in Panchamrit and with GangaJal. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. Put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck or an arm.
7. Recite specific mantra for the Rudraksh.