In Astrology your birth chart is your mirror for life aspects which too include your sex urge whether balanced or
unbalanced, Adultery or piousness. By knowing your traits mould yourself for a happy married and sex life. Sexual behavior and temperament is connected
to the sign to which a person belongs. The planets Mars and Venus play an important role in the sex life of a person.
Sex in Astrology is denoted by Venus in male horoscope and by Mars in female horoscope. These are called significators or Karkas,
So the position, strength, relations with other planets of the Karka is very important to gauge sex life of males and females. Sun and
Mars for females and Moon and Venus for males are given importance.
There is not much difference between male and female horoscope except in the case of 8th house which indicates death of husband
and marital happiness etc. 7th house is for husband in female chart and for wife in a male's horoscope. So rules for sex are applicable
to both except changing Karka or significator but there are certain specific yogas for females too.
The addition for females is due
to psychological make up of the woman so 4th house stands for association and chastity, 5th and 9th for children, husband and attractiveness
from 7th, 8th for auspiciousness or otherwise of life, beauty from Ascendant, 2nd house etc. etc. So 1st. 5th, 7th and 11th houses are
involved for sex including that of 12th house.
has classified the yoni ( size of sex organs and sexual behavior)
on the basis of NAKSHATRAS.
and Yoni of constellations
( Dear )
behavior and Sun Signs
1. Aries, Leo, Sagittarius are Oversexed.
2. Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn are sober in sex behavior.
3. Gemini, Libra, Aquarius have secret liking for sex but never exhibit
their sexual feelings.
4. Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces are not very sexoriented but show highly
i) Aswini, mrigashira, makha, U.phalguni, anuradha, moola, dhanishta are hyper-sexual.
ii) Bharani, aridra, phushya, P. phalguni, hasta, swati, sravana, P.shadha, revati are moderate in sex-habits.
iv) The remaining mask their feelings though they crave for sex
of Sex Organs
Man has been divided into three types according to the size of Penis
man has shortest male organs upto 4" in length.
man has medium male organ upto 6" in length.
man has longest male organs upto 8" in length.
of the Penis is according to the length but it may not be proportional.
Female has been divided into three types according to the depth
woman has shortest vaginal passage of 4" long.
women has medium vaginal passage of 6" long.
woman has longest vaginal passage of 8"long.
is in proportion to vaginal length but can be stretched to a longer
Planetary Combinations of sexual immorality/Adultery/over-sexed
1. Afflicted Sun in 7th.
2. Saturn Mars Moon in 7th.
3. Conjunction of Mars and Venus afflicted.
4. Lord of 9th in depression and afflicted.
5. Kethu in 9th from Karakamsa.
6. Lord of 7th in 2nd or 12th and afflicted.
7. Venus be in vargas of Mars and Saturn.
8. Venus be in 7th aspected by Mars or Saturn, or badly afflicted otherwise.
9. 9th lord in 12th; 12th lord in 2nd and a malefic in 3rd.
10. Mars in Venusian sign but in Saturn/Mars Navamsa and Venus in martian sign but in Saturn/Venus navamsa.
11. Saturn and 7th lord with a malefic in 2nd.
12. Lagnesh conjuncts 6th lord having Sambandha with malefics.
13. Venus in Aries, Taurus or Aquarius aspected by Mars.
14. Venus in Virgo or Cancer aspected by Saturn.
15. Lord of 7th with Rahu or Kethu aspected by a malefic.
16. Weak Moon with a malefic in 7th and 7th lord with malefic in lagna.
17. Conjunction of lords of 2, 7, 10 in 10th.
18. 7th lord in 4th while lagnesh in 1, 2 or 7th.
19. Lords of 2nd and 12th in 3rd aspected by 9th lord or Jupiter.
20. Strong sambandha between lords of 7 and 11th.
21. 9th lord in 7th and 7th lord in 4th. 22. Venus in Leo aspected by Mercury.
23. Venus in Gemini or Virgo aspected by Mars.
24. 2nd lord in Aries/Scorpio aspected/associated by Venus.
25. 10th lord in Aries/Scorpio with Venus or aspected by Saturn or Venus.
26. Saturn aspected by/associated with Venus in Aries/Scorpio.
27. Mars in 4th, Rahu in 7th and Sun Saturn together in any sign.
28. Rahu or Sun in 7th and Mars in 4th or 7th.
29. Lords of 1, 2 or 6th in 7th with a malefic.
30. Jupiter Mercury or Venus Moon or Sun Rahu or Saturn Rahu or Saturn Kethu in 7th.
31. Lords of 6 and 7th in 9th with a malefic.
32. 3rd house badly afflicted and moon in the chart is very weak.
33. Head line drooping and heart line chained, (on the palm).
34- Mars link with all the three viz., 7th house, its lord and Venus.
35. Exchange between lords of 7 and 12th.
36. Mercury Venus in 7th seeks secret pleasures.
37. Mars Mercury Venus in 7th makes one extremely passionate.
38. Ven. in Aries makes one mentally passionate; in Scorpio physically passionate.
39. 7th lord conjoined with a malefic, or lagnesh conjoined with 6th lord makes one a profligate.
Planetary Combinations for frigidity (in female nativities):
1. Lagnesh and Saturn aspected by Mars and Kethu.
2. Rahu Saturn in Lagna, or aspect mutually.
3. Rahu Saturn Moon combination.
4. Saturn Moon in 4th or 10th from Mars.
5. Saturn Rahu or Saturn Kethu in 8th in Virgo or in Gemini sign.
6. 8th lord hemmed between Rahu and Saturn.
7. Saturn Kethu or Saturn Mars afflict Moon.
8. Saturn as lagnesh aspected by Mars or Kethu.
Planetary Combinations for beastility/perversity in sex acts:
1. All the four quadrants become afflicted by presence or aspect of malefics.
2. Malefics in quadrants or in trines.
3. Saturn conjoins a malefic or gulika.
4. Saturn Sun Mars in 4th.
5. Rahu in 7th and Mars in 4th.
6. Lagnesh or 2nd lord in debilitation.
7. Venus conjuncts Mars or falls in the amsas of Mars.
8. Saturn conjuncts both 2nd lord and the dispositor of Moon.
Planetary Combinations for napumsaka/shanda yogas
The following combinations are for non remedial congenital anatomical defects in sex-organs. They may be bi-sexuals or hermaphrodites. These cases include absence of sex-organs, infertile sex organs, hypertrophied organs having no stimulus or castrated organs etc.
1. Saturn Venus together in 8th or 10th house with no benefic aspect on them.
2. Venus in 10th and Saturn in lagna or 5th.
3. Saturn in watery sign in 6th or 12th without any benefic influence.
4. 7th lord fully combust or neecha or with a malefic in "6th or 8th and an afflicted planet in 7th.
5. A weak planet in 7th and 7th lord neecha.
6. Lagnesh weak and aspected by a debilitated planet and 7th lord in 6th or in neecha.
7. Lord of 7th fully combust in the 6th or in the 8th or in the house owned by another combust planet.
8. Lagna Moon Venus all in odd signs in navamsa chart.
9. Mars in even sign and aspecting Moon and lagna in odd signs.
10. Moon in even sign and mercury in odd sign and both aspected by Mars.
The above combinations proclaim the native as napumsaka and not his spouse. Regarding his spouse, if lord of 7th gets company of lord of 6th and Venus and Kethu, she becomes a shanda, i.e. incapacitated for performing sex act.