Dhanvantri Upasana Yantra for Good Health and fortune.
Lord Dhanvantri is the divine physician who brought with him the knowledge of health,
long life and the medical arts in the process churning of ocean for the amrita (nectar of immortality).
He was one of the 14 Ratnas (Gems) emerged from the ocean. Lord Dhanvantri was the Vaidya Ratna.
Placing Dhanvantri yantra is very benefical for good health, it deystroys the negative ions in the surrounding and brings the positivity and brings good health to the worshipper.
It is recommended, to have it in every home to keep residents healthy and disease free.
It is observed that sometimes, even after taking regular medicines one do not get recovered and the illness persist for long.
Energised yantra of Lord Dhanvantri, if placed in home keeps family members are protected, remains healthy, immunity is incresed and medicines give recovery early.
" Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya
Dhanvataraye Amritha Kalasa Hasthaya
Sarva Maya Vinasanaya Trilokya Nathaya
Sri Maha Vishnave Namah"
How and Where to Place Dhanvantri Upasana Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Dhanvantri Upasana Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Dhanvantri Upasana Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Dhanvantri Upasana yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Dhanvantri Upasana Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Dhanvantri Upasana Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.