They are natural ripened fruits of plant. The botanical name of the plant is 'ELAEOCARPUS GRANITRUS'. It comes in different colours and sizes. They are categorized on the basis of the line on them. They comes from One faced to Thirty Eight faced but commonly available form 1 - 21 mukhis. It is found in the various parts of
the world. It is said that its seed contains the secrets of entire evolution of the cosmos within it. The devotees of Shiva, observe forms of
Shivalinga etc. in these beads. Each and every bead has unique energy or vibrations, which helps in correction of our aura(energy).
Where are they Found?
Their trees are found in Nepal, Indonesia, India and countries of North Asia. They are there in some parts of the Western Ghats in South India, but the best quality ones come from Nepal, as certain altitude in Himalayas , the soil, atmosphere, and everything influences it.
From where can you but Original and Authentic Beads ?
Genuine, energized and selected beads store at Astroshastra are selected by experts in healing
therepy. We have other energized astrological products like Gemstone, Yantras etc. Astroshastra is committed to provide world, with rare
source of energy with purity and certificate of authenticity.
You can wear BEADS , BRACELETS, PENDANTS OR MALAS . They can be worn in Silk or Cotton Thread , Brass, Silver or Gold.
The Malas are made in 11 beads, 21 beads, 54 beads or 108 beads rosaries. Astroshastra has made different combination pendants, bracelets and rosaries and energise them for your benefit. Our beads are not only genuine but are sent after
being energize by rituals mentioned in ancient vedic literature.
WHY MALAS ARE MADE OF 108 BEADS ?
Legends associated with them :
There are various stories regarding the origin, in various Puranas. Ancient vedic scriptures like Shiva Purana, PadmaPurana (Chap 57) Srimad Bagwata
(Chap III to VII ) Rudraksh Jabbalaoapanishad, Mantra Maharnava, etc. mentioned about the greatness and wonderful properties of beads.
They are said to be originated from the tears
It can nullify the effects of malefic planets to a great extent. Shastras say beads of any mukhis can
never do any harm to the wearer unlike Navratnas,
which have to be carefully chosen. No other necklace or bead is so auspicious and powerful as them.
You can click on the name of the beads mentioned on right side of page to know more about them. We have different combination Pendants , Bracelets and Malas listed under each heading on the right side of the page. HAPPY BROWSING.
Benefits of Rudraksha Beads :
1. They are rare lucky charms for health wealth and prosperity.
2. They are very good in controlling Blood Pressure.
3. They open Body Chakras and help in meditation.
4. They are helpfull in removing negative energies from body as well as home/office.
5. They appease their corrosponding planets.
6. They negate the malefic doshas in horoscope.
7. They remove all malefic Tantra effects on the wearer.
8. If the ash obtained by burning bead is mixed with the ash of gold in equal proportion and taken , one ratti as a doe in the morning
and evening , high blood pressure is controlled.
9. In case of small pox, take its ash with black pepper in equal proportion with water, kept at night for three months. One will cured
10. If a big bead is rubbed and paste is applied on a poisonous wound it will heal immediately without affecting the patient adversely.
How to Recognise Original beads:
1. It always has a rough surface but is not thorny, Thorny surface are artifically made.
2. In Natural beads the lines are not equidistance, but in an artifical ones, these are found carved at equidistance.
3. The energies can be checked by moving copper bangle around the Beads.
4. Its best to buy beads from a Genuine and Authentic Dealer.
How to purify the beads or rosaries :
On monday morning, one should take a bath before sunrise and the beads should be kept in oil for four to seven days, thereafter be washed well Cow's milk, After that the rosary should be washed in holy ganga water. The rosary should then be put in the smoke of dhoop an flowers, then after reciting the namtra "OM NAMA SHIVAYE" eleven times, the rosary or bead be worn.
Faces of Rudraksh Beads
They are of 38 types , these are from 1 to 21 faces but above 14 faces , are rarely available. If you have any doubts or would like to get any information
or clarification in this regard, mail us at email@example.com .
RULES FOR WEARING RUDRAKSHA BEADS
According to Shiv Puran , there are no specific rules for wearing them except for getting it energised and chanting the matras specific to that particular bead. Anyone can wear them, Male/Female, person belonging to any religion or caste. There are no formalities or restrictions, to be observed after wearing them. There are only two restrictions where the wearer shall remove the mala or bead i.e. while going to funeral or where birth has taken place.
Buy Beads Online
You can check the listed beads under each heading, which comes with Authenticity Certificate
1. Wear only energized beads i.e. wear the beads only after Pran Prathistha by Mantras and rituals .
2. You can remove them and wear them again, but after this, each time you remove/ wear it chant the mantra 11 times.
3. You can wear any combination or beads but its best if you wear them as per your birthchart.
4. Do not share your mala with anyone.
5. Do no wear the Japa Mala and do not the mala used for wearing as Japa Mala.
6. Periodically wash the mala and oil the Mala
7. You can use Coconut oil, Mustrad oil or Desi Ghee for oiling.
8. Women should not wear them during menstrual periods.
Lal Kitab Remedies For Planet Venus
Donations Prohibition In Lal Kitab Remedies
Lal Kitab Remedies For Planet Ketu
Manglik Dosha Or Kuja Dosha In Horoscope With Remedies
Vedic Remedies For Planet Moon
The Gaja-Kesari Yoga-1
Results Of Kaalsarp Yogas
Pitradosh In Horoscope And Its Remedies
Guru Chandal Yoga
Manglik Dosha Or Kuja Dosha In Horoscope With Remedies