Akarshan Yantra is used to attract a particular
person or everyone in general(Sarv akarshan). It increase one's attraction & personality in such a way that people are drawn towards you and get influenced.
It is quite potent and has a hypnotic effect on the other person and can be used to have cordial relations with others, win favors from
them, especially in one's profession, or to create affection in their hearts & minds.
It is also called Mohini Yantra in hindi, is used for attaining love of opposite sex and for universal love, the yantra acts in a miraculous way.
It acts on collective people. To get attraction from all other , use it and all your know would get attracted towards you. You ll become
magnet or centre for attraction for your know people. It is especially energized in your name before sending it to you to give you maximum result.
Benefits of Akarshan Yantra :
1. It attracts the person of your choice.
2. It can be used to attract all.
3. It can also be used on person , who is very far from you.
Mantra for energizing Akarshan Yantra :
ram man priyam hey tripune devdeveshi tubhyam daryami yanchitam"
instead of ram , use the name of the person for akarshan
Other sizes available in gold plated Copper Yantra
Size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Akarshan Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Akarshan Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes
and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Akarshan Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the akarshan yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Akarshan Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver
chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Akarshan Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.