LAKSHMI IS KNOWN IN EIGHT DIFFERENT FORMS CALLED ASHTALAKSMI (8 FORMS OF LAKSHMI)
ADI LAKSHMI, AISHWARYA LAKSHMI, DHANA LAKSHMI, DHANYA LAKSHMI, GAJA LAKSHMI, SANTANA LAKSHMI, VEERA LAKSHMI, VIJAYA LAKSHMI .
She is the Goddess of wealth and good fortune. She is represented with her four hands forming four spiritual virtues. She sits on a fully blossomed lotus, a seat of divine truth. Goddess lakshmi represents divine happiness, mental and spiritual satisfaction, and prosperity. Her hands are always extended to bless people.
The wife of Lord Vishnu, she is said to have taken different forms in order to be with him in each of his incarnations.
Thus when he was the dwarf Vamana, she appeared from a lotus and was known as Padma, or Kamala; when he was the ax-wielding Parasurama the destroyer of the warrior caste, she was his wife Dharani; when he was King Rama, she was his queen Sita.
The sages hid wisdom in allegories and symbolisms; hence the symbolism of the Eightfold Prosperity. She is the gentle and generous provider of riches so every home has its shrine to her , as do workplaces.
The presence of Ashtlakshmi Yantra brings good fortune and riches. Place this exclusive yantra made by Astroshastra on auspicious day in the North east corner of your Puja Ghar or Home and pray to godess lakshmi daily for her blessings.
Benefits of Ashtlakshmi Sukta Yantra
1. It brings Good Fortune.
2. It is one of the best Yantra to attract Wealth and appease Maa Laksmi.
3. There is no dearth of money, where ashtlakshmi srisukta yantra is placed.
Goddess Lakshmi would definately listen to you prayers.
In our efforts to provide the best quality and authentic ancient hindu yantras to our esteemed customers , Ashtlakshmi yantra is made on auspious day with Lakahmi Yantra in centre and engraved Eight forms of Goddess Lakshmi around the yantra making a complete Shree Lakshmi Yantra. Astroshastra would energise this Yantra after getting an order from you in your name to give to maximum benefit.
The Eightfold Prosperity has been represented by Vedic Symbolism as the Ashta Lakshmi.
They are as follows:
1) The Originial Prosperity (Adi Lakshmi):This is the Original Lakshmi or Mahalakshmi. She gives protection to the devotee and sits with Abhaya Mudra (protection gesture) and Varada Mudra (welcome gesture).
2) Wealth as Prosperity (Dhana Lakshmi): She is the bestower of Wealth.
3) Dhanya Lakshmi, Agricultural Prosperity: She is the giver of Agricultural Wealth.
4) Gaja Lakshmi, the giver of Royal Power: Mythological She is the goddess, who brought back the wealth, lost by the King of Heaven, Indra.
5) The Santana Lakshmi or Progeny Lakshmi: She is the giver of offspring. Isn't the fortune of having children a great prosperity? The son is he who saves the parents from Hell (poothi thranat tatha putrah).
6) Dhairya Lakshmi (Courage as Prosperity): She is the greatest Lakshmi! Without guts, a man is nothing! She is the giver of courage.
7) Vijaya Lakshmi,(Prosperity Of Wisdom): Victory over enemies, competition etc. is a must for successful life on Earth.
8) Vidya Lakshmi (Prosperity of Wisdom): She is the bestower of the knowledge of all arts and sciences. Veracity, Equanimity, Fixity, Non irritability, Adaptability Humility, Regularity, Absence of Vanity, Sincerity, Simplicity, Tenacity, Integrity, Nobility, Magnanimity, Charity, Purity, Generosity & Serenity- these are the eighteen "ities" associated With Wisdom, which can confer Self Realisation.
How and Where to Place Ashlakshmi sukta Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily, wrapped in red cloth.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Ashlakshmi sukta Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Ashlakshmi sukta Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Ashlakshmi sukta yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Ashlakshmi sukta Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Ashlakshmi sukta Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.