Deity of Bagalamukhi Yantra Devi Bagala is the deity of Bagalamukhi Yantra.
She is also called 'Valgamukhi'.
'Bagala' or 'Vagla' literally means a 'rope' or a 'bridle' that is put in the mouth
to control the movements of tongue - and 'mukhi' means 'faced'. She is the super power who can destroy all evil powers. Devi Bagalamukhi gives one the power to put a
bridle (control) on his enemies. She blesses one with the power of confident and decisive speech.
She is also called 'Pitambari Devi' as complexion is golden;
she wears yellow clothes and sits on a golden throne. Bagalamukhi Devi is portrayed as an angry goddess who holds a club in her right hand with which she kills a demon,
while pulling his tongue out with her left hand. Bagalamukhi Devi is also known as 'Brahmaastra Roopini' and 'Stambhan Devi'
Bagalamukhi also means "The Crane-Headed One". This bird is thought of as the essence of deceit. As can be seen from the hymn,
she rules magic for the suppression of an enemy's gossip. These enemies also have an inner meaning, and the peg she puts through
the tongue may be construed as a peg or paralysis of our own prattling talk.
Bagala or Bagalamukhi is the eighth Mahavidya in the famous series of the 10 Mahavidyas Kali, Tara, Shodashi, Bhuvaneshvari,
Chinnamasta, Bhairavi, Dhumavati, Bagala, Matangi and Kamala.
Bagalamukhi Yantra is the ultimate weapon to conquer and win over one's enemies. Bagalamukhi Yantra is believed to bring fortune to its Saadhak.
This yantra is very powerful and useful yantra for victory over enemies, law suits, success in quarrels and comprtitions.
The presiding deity goddess Baglamukhi is the conroller of this powerful Yantra which encharges Yantra with occoult forces.
It is useful for victory over enemies, success in law suits, quarrels and compettitions.
The worship of this yantra is performed in a particular star and moment when there is maximum power generated from the planet MARS, by wearing yellow dress, on yellow asana, with yellow flowers and yellow beads.
This yantra is to offered by Turmeric, Dhatura flowers juice, or yellow orpoinent on a piece and be worshipped to attain success.
The yantra is engraved on copper plate only with gold plating. It is very effective to ward off the evil effects of souls and Yakshani
also to get success in gambling.
This is a very powerful and useful yantra for victory over enemies, law suits, success in quarrels and compititions.
Benefits of Baglamukhi yantra
It is effective as a memo of acheiving success over enemies.
Benefits of Bagalamukhi Mantra
Recitation of Bagalamukhi Mantra is believed to have miraculous powers. Bagalamukhi Mantra is known to ensure victory over enemies. It is specially suggested
for people in administration and management cadres, politicians, those facing debts or litigation problems, etc. Bagalamukhi Yantra can be used by a person who
is facing losses in business, financial problems, false court cases, false accusations, debt problems, obstacles in profession, etc.
It is effective for those appearing for competitive exams, debates, etc. It also helps in warding off evil spirits and evil eye. This yantra also offers protection for cuts,
scars, operations and accidents. It should be written or embossed on copper, brorze or Silver or Gold. It is worn in neck as well as kept in the puja ghar.
It's pooja be performed through yellow beads, rosary and yellow dress through Beej Mantra to be recited daily.
Mata Bagalamukhi Mantra for ProtectionRosary to be used for Chanting Bagalamukhi Mantra
Om Hreem Bagalaamukhi Sarvadushtaanaam Vaacham Mukham Padam Stambhay Jihvaam Keelay Buddhim Vinaashaay Hring Om Swaha
Mata Bagalamukhi Mantra for Sarva Karya Siddhi
Om Hreeng Aing Kleeng Shri Bagalanane Mam Ripoon Naashay Naashay Mamaishwaryaani Dehi Dehi SHeeghram Manovanchhitam Saadhay Saadhay Hreeng Swaahaa
Flowers to be used for Bagalamukhi Yantra
Peet pushp , Peet aasan , Peet vastra
Total Number of Recitaion/Japa for Bagalamukhi Mantra
Frequency of japa for Bagalamukhi Mantra is 1,25,000 times
Best Time or Muhurta for Chanting Bagalamukhi Mantra for Yantra
Sukl pakch , Chadravali , Subh nakshtra , Subh titjhi ,Ratri samay
Any person using this yantra in court case, gets sucess. This is practical use of this yantra.
It is well tested by many people. After pran pratishta, yantra shall be placed at puja place
or in house temple on wooden chowke over which yellow asana be put.
The puja be performed after bath. Take the water in righthand, recite the baglamukhi beej mantra and sprinkle
water on yantra, your all wishes would be fulfilled.
How and Where to Place Baglamukhi Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily, wrapped in red cloth.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Baglamukhi Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Baglamukhi Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Baglamukhi yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Baglamukhi Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Baglamukhi Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.
10. For any queries and information , you may mail us at email@example.com