Bajrang Yantra for all round panacea, to be free from evil eyes & evil effects of ghosts and Spirits. This is a wonderful Hanuman yantra for the specific purpose of removal, protection and reversing Black magic Voodoo Spells
of an enemy, exorcits.
An effective yantra for the blessings of Lord Hanuman to protect us , energized yantra helps to get person or place to be free from evil eyes & evil effects of ghosts and Spirits.
Those who feels that there is an effect of spirits on him/her or at their place shall place this yantra in the home, by the blessings of lord Hanuman, you would be secured from ghost and spirits.
Deity for Yantra
Flowers to be used for Bagalamukhi Yantra Red Flowers
Best Time or Muhurta for Placing Bajrang Yantra Sukl pakch , Chadravali , Subh nakshtra , Subh titjhi
To protect the house from evil forces, If you are constructing a new house then ensure that a proper puja is done before the construction begins. You can also burry a Bajrang Yantra into the ground before the construction work begins. These will ensure that the evil forces if any are removed from the site.
How and Where to Place BajrangYantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily, wrapped in red cloth.
3. The person who is to perform puja on BajrangYantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the BajrangYantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Bajrangyantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on BajrangYantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the BajrangYantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.