Dhumavati Devi is one of the Avtaar of Shakti and the upasana of Dhumavai Devi is made during the night. The place for upasana is cemetry, where Sadhaka should perform puja with naked body except underwear or it should be a lonely place.
Dhumavati Devi is not commonly know. She has fat body, eyes are fierce, wears dirty clothes, has dry hairs. Due to old age has bend in her spinal chord. A Sadhak is to perform one lac japa on the 14th day of lunar phase during Krishna Prakash (During Nights) in solitude, or in the cremation ground or in the forest by observing fast and remaining silent the whole day and night.
Dhumvati yantra is used for all round success and spiritual uplift and be written on Bhooj Patra with Ashat Gand or on silver or gold plate.
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Dhumavati Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Dhumavati Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Dhumavati Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Dhumavati yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Dhumavati Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Dhumavati Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.