Planet Rahu being malefic in chart indicates irreligious pursuits, adultery, faulty logic, sinful deeds, wickedness, royal status, pilgrimage, foreign residence, old age, poison, snakes, reptiles, air, space, sudden disaster, difficult terrain and south-west direction.
It also concerns itself with chronic and incurable diseases, insanity, phobias, snake bites, non¬healing wounds, etc. The energized yantra is to appease the planet Rahu. When Rahu is malefic, the use of it is very benefic and favourable. It is embossed on Copper plate and indicates sucess in business, Victory over enemies, and all round success.
Rahu represents the head and Ketu the body of the demon who was beheaded by lord Vishnu after the churning of the ocean for procuring the Amrita. They, have a bluish complexion resembling smoke. They are wild in looks, intelligent, and of a windy disposition. Rahu is generally considered to be behaving like Saturn, and Ketu like Mars.
Rahu and Ketu are highly malefic planets. They are the cause of solar and lunar eclipses. The two luminaries, the Sun and
the Moon, suffer intensely by association, particularly a close association, with either of these two malefics which
constitute the Rahu-Ketu axis in a horoscope. Puja of Rahu
Yantra is highly auspicious. It is available in Copper with Gold Plating , Silver Pendant and Bojpatra. Astroshastra has mentioned various
other remedies to appease Rahu online.
Symptoms of Malefic Rahu
Hand nails turn Black
Experience enemies everywhere
No support from family
Mantra for Rahu Yantra
" Om Bhraam bhreem Bhrong Sa Rahve Namah"
Sizes in gold
Sizes in Bhoj
size:6" X 5 "
How and Where to Place Rahu Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Rahu Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Rahu Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Rahu yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Rahu Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Rahu Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.