All your Prayers for progeny would be answered through this Yantra, Childless couples . Legends says that one who worship shri Mahavishnu, the supreme protector, will be free from all sorrows. When he is propitiated in the form of Lord Krishna, he is all the more ready to bestow gifts to the devotees. Surrender to Lord Krishna, especially when one is yearning for progeny.
When Putrakaraka Jupiter and the 5th house are not well placed in the natal chart, blessing of offspring is delayed or even denied sometimes. To over come this affliction , worship of Santana Gopala Yantra and wearing energized Gauri Ganesha Rudraksha is recommended.
This yantra is made in copper with Gold plating, it should be offered butter as butter is the favourite offering of Lord Nanda gopala. Strict vegetarian food is advocated for couple during the days of worship.
MANTRA FOR SANTANA GOPAL YANTRA
Devaki Sutha Govinda Vasudeva Jagatpathe I
Dehi me tanayam krisha twamaham sharanam gathah II
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Santan Gopal Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Santan Gopal Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes
and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Santan Gopal Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Santan Gopal yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Santan Gopal Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver
chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Santan Gopal Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.