Shree Yantra on Gold Plated Copper Plate and Pure Silver
Shree Yantra is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantras, which not only gives the maximum benefit,
but also proves beneficial for almost everybody.
It is the source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength. "Shree Yantra" - Shree meaning wealth (name of Maa Lakshmi) and Yantra - Meaning "Instrument" - The Instrument for Wealth. It brings about material and spiritual wealth. It has that unexplained power to fulfill all our wishesand change our life for the better. It is definitely the answer to all the problems and negativity in our life .
Any Person using it achieves much greater affluence , peace and harmony .
It helps in breaking all the Obstacles in our life .
It helps us push indefinitely and easily the limits of growth - both spiritually and materialistically.
There are negative energies around us in greater or smaller magnitude. These negative energy stands in our way of achieving greater success , affluence , Harmony and Peace . Energized yantra not only empowers the surroundings but also fills the positivity. Many times we find that life is out of our control and we find ourselves in a position of Extreme stress , lack of peace and harmony , high degree of anxiety , friction in relationship with others , Bad investments , faltering business , stagnation in life and profession , decreasing financial prospects , insecure feeling , repeated failures and sheer bad luck - Though we involve our best efforts , hard work , intelligence and good intentions.
Its Sacred Geometry - help in clearing all the negative energies - the fog shree yantrathat surrounds our life - standing in our way of Peace , Prosperity and Harmony and make everything work for us in orderly manner . It the Multi Pyramid Geometric Grid is in 2 Dimension or 3 Dimension form . In 2 Dimension Form it is a Symbol of 9 Intertwined Isosceles triangles . It has beensilver shree yantra experienced World wide that Intertwined Triangles.
The 6 pointed Star or Double Triangle Jewish sacred Geometry has always been proven to be Good.
It is the symbolic form of all Gods and Goddesses. It was possessed by
the creator of the Universe and praised by Vishnu the lord of the Earth .
It is connected deeply with the Ancient Art of Vaastu and has been specifically mentioned in the 'Vaastu Shastra'.
All constructions based on Vaastu must essentially have in it. The Vedas explain it as a scientific, cosmic and planetary energy zone.
It is the source of supreme energy and energy is nothing but another form of
element in the shape of waves and rays. It is highly sensitive and has magnificent magnetic powers.
It is said to be a divine store-house of energy which pick up particular cosmic ray wave emitted by
the planets and other universal objects and transform them into constructive vibrations.
These are then transmitted to the surroundings where the
it is placed, thus destroying all destructive forces within the vicinity.
It is credited with supreme hidden powers which can be noticed within a short span. Astroshastra offer this mystical yantra in Gold plated form , Pure silver as well as silver pendant form.
How and Where to Place Shree Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Shree Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Shree Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Shree yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Shree Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Shree Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.