Gayatri Yantra for Spiritual Power & Peace of Mind.
Gayatri Devi is Maha Devi and deity of Shri Gayatri yantra. It contains Panchmukhi or Ashat Mukhi. Gayatri devi seated on a Lotus. It is carved on Gold, silver or copper plate.
It is bestowal of knowledge of vedas, religion, business and salvation.
After worship (pooja), this is kept in a house, business place. By the candid use of this , one cannot be affected by souls, spirits and is blessed with health, wealth and happiness. In case a house or man is afflicted by souls and spirits, the yantra after pooja be dipped in water, and water be sprinkled in house for a week, all spirits etc., will vanish. The man should take rice and milk and water be taken during the days of pooja. Light ghee lamp during day and till all at night continuously.
A superb yantra for acheiving Spritual Power and attaining Nirvana. Daily sadhana brings peace of mind and all tensions are removed.
How and Where to Place Gayatri Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Gayatri Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes
and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Gayatri Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Gayatri yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Gayatri Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver
chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Gayatri Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.