Hanuman Yantra for power , Authority, Vigour and Overcome Enemies
Yantra is to appeas Lord Hanuman. Those who have malefic Mars in their chart or Horoscope shall perform daily puja to it. Continous 40 days puja with oil sindoor, long , supari and Beetal leaves yeilds to success in whatever work you wish.
It is very auspicious and useful in bussiness success. The lord of power, Authority and Vigour is Lord Hanuma. This is very Powerful and tested. During the puja, the Sadhak should remain absolutely pious and observe Barahmcharya. Keep fast on every Tuesday after starting the puja.
It is very beneficial in cases where a female's marital life becomes strained, leading to divorce or separation between the couple, pooja of this yantra by the female has shown remarkable results in patching up relations between the couple.
In case where a man or woman is of harsh tamper, then, by wearing this yantra, troubles arising from such person's behavior are controlled, after pooja.
When a man is lacking in courage and boldness or is shy and unable in expressing himself, very good results have been seen by performing the pooja and keeping it on the person's body. It may be noted here that the person who is wearing this hanuman yantra on his or her body or performing its pooja should avoid fish, meat, etc. and also carnal pleasures or contacts with opposite sex on Tuesdays.
Astroshastra, presents Panchmukhi Hanuman Yantra in silver Pendant energized in your name to give you protection from all evil eyes. It the best yantra to get protection from Black Magik. If you feel someone is doing tantra on you or feel some evil sprit influence and you are feel lows because of it, you must wear it for your protection.
Sizes in gold
USD:64.35 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Hanuman Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Hanuman Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Hanuman Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Hanuman yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Hanuman Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Hanuman Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.