This yantra is attributed to wealth lord Kuber. This yantra is made in gold, silver or copper, very effective yantra for financial prosperity where all other methods do not bear fruits.
Kubera is lord of nav nidhis, padam, mahapadam, sankh, kachap, ukund, kund, kmakar, nil and varchasav, Yaksha, kinner and other prosperity giving deties are governed by Kuber. All this blessed by Lord Brahma on the wishes of Lord Shiva.
The pooja of this yantra is performed on Dussehra, Dhan traydosi, Deepawali days also during yogas of Sun, Saturn and Sun, Jupiter. This yantra is kept in house temple, Cash box, almirah and in offices where financial transactions are made.
Astroshastra would provide you the energized Kuber Yantra in your name for financial stability and security. Lord Kuber is the lord of wealth, puja of Lord Kuber daily bless the person with immense wealth and financial security. It removes all financial difficulties.
If Kubera is worshipped Lord Shiva and Lord Shukra automatically bestows their blessings.
Astroshastra also presents a unique Kuber yantra in silver Pendant for , which you can wear around you neck for blessings of Lord Kuber. It bestows the wearer or sadhak with Gold, Money and Wealth.
MANTRA FOR KUBER YANTRA
Yaksaya Kuberaye Vaisravanaya Dhanyadhipatye Dhana Dhanya Samrddhim Me Dehi Dapaya Svah II
Sizes in gold plated
USD:64.35 size:9" X 7"
Sizes in Silver
USD:31.73 size:8" X 7"
How and Where to Place Kuber Yantra in your Home/Ofice
1. It can be placed in home temple or your almirah. It can also be placed in your office drawer.
2. It should be placed with respect and place it where you can see it daily.
3. The person who is to perform puja on Kuber Yantra should take a bath early on Monday morning, should wear clean clothes and sit on a Aasan and keep with him Pooja Samagri, GangaJal and the Kuber Yantra, which should be kept on a wooden piece before him.
4. One should keep hankercheif, towel etc on the head and apply Tilak on his forehead with Chandan or Sindoor.
5. Pooja be started with three Achamans reciting each time:- "Om Keshvaya Namah", "Om Madhvaya Namah", "Om Narayanaay Namah”.
6. Pay respect to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu and to one's preceptor. Then do Sankalp i.e. utter in one's mind the purpose for which
the Kuber yantra is being placed.
7. Now sprinkal Panchamrit and GangaJal on Kuber Yantra. Dry with clean cloth; worship it with Tilak, rice and Dhoop. For Yantra Pendants, put a thread or gold / silver chain and wear it around neck .
8. Recite specific mantra for the Kuber Yantra 108 time.
9. Daily receite the Mantra only and you do not have to repeat the procedure daily.