HOROSCOPE AND VAASTU DOSHA
Planetary position at birth defines the position of an individual in a cosmic energy network. Vaastu Shastra also creates an energy network, which overcomes the effects of planetary
positions. In a sense, Vaastu Shastra provides the most powerful remedy to reduce the Poorva-Sanskara effects.
Taking recourse to modern concepts, we can say that forces generated
out of Vaastu Shastra remedy decode and nullify the old quantum memory associated with the human mind and create a cosmic envelope around the human vessel through harmony, rhythm,
Directional faults in the house occupied by a person and Vaastu-dosha are directly related to his horoscope. After detailed study of numerous horoscopes, certain inferences can be
drawn out to diagnose Vaastu-dosha from any given horoscope. In jataka parijata, an exhaustive list of various characteristics that can be judged from each house of the horoscope is described. The fourth house implies everything
concerning a building. It is called the bhavana sthana.
If the auspicious planets such as venus, moon or mercury are placed in these houses, one can enjoy vehicular and residential
comforts. Such premises are free from afflictions.
Planets in the fourth house
1. In Jataka parijata, it is said that when gullika is in the fourth house, the person will be devoid of houses, happiness, land and vehicles and thereby be a wanderer.
2. If an eclipsed planet is in the fourth house, one has to reciprocate obligations of past Birth, especially to the planets.
3. The three asterisms ruled by the sun, krittika, Uttara and uttarasadha are not advisable in the house.
These are cruel constellations to some extent. If the individual gets property by inheritance, he not be able to enjoy peace.
Certain rituals are to be performed for removal of this dosa.
4. When there is a conjunction of Saturn and Mars in the fourth house, one has taken birth in a house where there are lot of obligations to be met.
5. Saturn-Rahu conjunction indicates presence of evil spirits difficult to remove.
6. In case of residences close to temples and Samadhi's, regular worship will have to be offered to prevent curses.
7. Retrograde planets are not favourable in the fourth house, even if auspicious planets are retrograde.
Thus the horoscope of the purchaser should be checked and proper muhurata should be followed or the purpose of the project will be lost.