Cross Pendant - Pearl , Silver , Crystal and Rose Quartz
, the true sign of Jesus is a blessing in today'smurky world. It is a gift to the world, incredibly grand to ponder.
It is in every respect beautiful to observe and a priced possession for it gives you the utmost happiness, peace and a life worth living. The
cross is the splendor of all missionaries; it embodies the great moral reforms initiated by The Lord Himself.
The sign of the cross has a divine status
bestowing upon us serenity and salvation. Our thought, which is derived from the character of reality and certainty, should accept with wholesomeness and free will, the magnificence
of the cross as it enlightens us with truth and joy, its sole bright glowing appearance being evident of the fact.
The Lord, in the appearance of the cross, draws all beings to himself so that the loyalty and affection of the people universally may rejoice the self-punishment that slay death &
misery and restored life & peace. Through this divine sign, the believers
Real Pearl Cross With Pendant Form
shun flaws and derive strength, they shirk disgrace and achieve honor, and they live a dignified life than fearing death. The cross is the source of all happiness, contentment,
blessings and the basis of all loveliness in heaven and on this earth.
The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross-
First Word: Forgiveness
Second Word: Prayer and Paradise
Third Word: The Blessed Mother
Fourth Word: Hell
Fifth Word: Evangelization
Sixth Word: The Will of God
Seventh Word: Heaven
Jesus spoke seven times while on the
Cross-. We call them the Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross-, and they are a glorious part of the Testament of Christ at Calvary.
- First Word: "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing": Lk.23: 34.
- Second Word: "Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise": Lk.23: 43.
- Third Word: "Jesus said to his mother: "Woman, this is your son". Then he said to the disciple: "this is your mother": Jn.19: 26-27.
- Fourth Word: "And about 3 o'clock Jesus cried out with a loud voice: "Eli, Eli, lema sabackthani?" which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Mt.27:46, Mk.15:34.
- Fifth Word: "I thirst": Jn.19: 28.
- Sixth Word: "It is finished", "it is accomplished": Jn.19: 30.
- Seventh Word: "Jesus, cried out in a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commend my spirit": Lk.23: 46.