appears in various shades of blue. It goes well for tender skin and
can be worn with considerable success for girls in the age group of
15-18. It is also a recommended stone for devout Hindus and
others who may be inclined towards humanitarin and spiritual aspects
of life and want to probe deeper into the mysteries of nature.
It is a member of the Beryl family of stones as Emerald. Meaning - "sea water" it not hard to figure out that it derives
this name due to its colour being similar to that of the ocean. The colour ranges from very light to medium light blue, frequently
with a light touch of green. The most desired colour is the deeper shade of blue. It is often heated to enhance the
colouration; this treatment is stable and permanent.
It is very durable and well suited for jewelry.
Benefits of wearing Aquamarine
1. It is said to have a soothing inlluence on married couples.
2. Its power to help husbands and wives work out their differences and ensure a long and
happy marriage makes it a good anniversary gift.
3. It also protects against the wiles of the devil. Its dream means
that you will meet new friends.
It has become symbolic of safety at sea, and according to legend is a treasure of the mermaids. The first documented use
of this stone is by the Greeks between 480 and 300 B.C. Its Amulets were thought to render sailors fearless and protect
them from adversaries as sea, especially if the stone was engraved with Poseidon on a chariot.
Colour: Greenish Blue- Blue
Who can wear Aquamarine as per astrology ?
It can be worn as a Planetary stone, or as a modern birthstone
by Pisceans (March).
It can also be worn as a lucky charm by Scorpios. Astrologists recommend Aquamarine for Pisceans (March)
is an ideal gem for those born on 3rd, 12th, 21st or 30th of a month
(birth number 3) or for Pisces
or for those in whose cases Jupiter
is well placed in the ascendant in
their natal charts. It is also a
recommended stone for Leo
. It should be worn by those who are interested
in outing or entertainments or those involved in public relations
jobs. It would also reduce tensions stresses in personal relationships,
strenghten emotional ties and can protect the wearers in cases where
others may exploits or play on their kind heartedness or generosity.
It is highly recommended for those engaged in teaching and
research, banking , medicine, humanitarin causes, travel and tourism,
film industry, sailors and navigators and those interested to benefit
from overseas connections. It signifies courage and determination
and bestows investigative powers as welll as marital happiness. It
is best for those who have ego problems and cannnot control their
Other Important Links :
- : Get Your Horoscope Analysed By Astro Expert
- : Order Favorable Gemstone Report
- : Remedies for Planet Saturn in Astrology
- : Effect of Planet Saturn in 12 House
|Natural & Certified Birthstones
Size Available 3 - 10 Caret
|Price per Caret
|Category - A||Category - B
- : Planet Saturn also called Shani in the Birth Chart
- : Planet Saturn in the 12 Signs
- : Rudraksha - Seven mukhi Rudraksha, Fourteen mukhi Rudraksha, Shani Dosha Nivaran Mala
- : Shani Yantra
- An effective remedy for empowerment of Planet Mercury in Horoscope
- Shani Pradosha Varata
- : Shani Pendant, Sade Sati of Shani, 108 Namnes of Shani, Saturn Yogas